Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CardMon Hero?

What's the difference between Camon Hero and T3's Cardmon Hero? Aren't they the same? -_-

you're a has been that never was

Comments

• adiktusadiktus Member Posts: 128
    Camon Hero was handled by Uforia but they encountered problems so it didn't go to OBT. CardMon Hero is the new version, being handled by T3Fun. CBT was last November, and players are currently waiting for its OBT.

• somaseieisomaseiei Member Posts: 16

Any news when this game will be on OBT? I was hoping that i can play this game during CBT but i think the CBT was not that long enough :(. Didnt make it.

OBT was a few days ago. You can download the client now and play it. :)

Thanks. Tried to register earlier. Had a bit of problems though. I cant use some of my newly created emails. It says that the email that I was trying to use was already registered. >.< I just created new email until i got through.

Got a question (a bit noob sorry), does Item/Equip still matter in this game? or will i just focus on gaining good cards?

• paps26paps26 Member Posts: 24

Hi again! I just started playing earlier and I'm really enjoying the cards or should i say summons. 

They too have equipments and cards are for skills and summons.

Hey guys, just got the promo code from mmorpg. NICE.. ^_^

Check it on this link

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/516/view/news/read/19427/Camon-Hero-Free-Gift-Keys-For-5000-TCoins.html

• DhaemanDhaeman Member Posts: 531

It's definitely a fun diversion. Probably something I'll keep installed for those occasions I just need a different feeling MMO.

• saiffesaiffe Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by somaseiei
    Hey guys, just got the promo code from mmorpg. NICE.. ^_^
    Check it on this link
    http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/516/view/news/read/19427/Camon-Hero-Free-Gift-Keys-For-5000-TCoins.html

wow. thanks got my promo code. :3

just started playing last night. but still not very familiar to this game. do you guys have any tips and guides for me? :)

Sorry but im still noob in this game. I also havent found any guides nad builds yet. Just going with the flow while playing the game. 5000 tcoins helps a lot for newbies. ^_^

• paps26paps26 Member Posts: 24

Can you spare a link for the TCOINS please. Still noob and I think 5000 tcoins would really help :)))) will play this week.. a little busy with school.

check my previous post. the link is there. Im not sure if they still have the promo codes. Its limited. >.<

• saiffesaiffe Member Posts: 3

I think there's no more codes left. the last time i checked it's already 0. image

i hope they'll give free tcoins again.. image

anyway. i'm still confused on what job will I continue to play. I have a mage and a summoner at the moment. image

any advice for me? image

Yeah i hope so. I love freebies <3

Well im not sure about this and correct me if im wrong, but as i heard from other players, mage can have stronger damage and lesser cool down time in the long run, while being a summoner, i think you have to focus in acquiring and having strong mercenary.

I can't give you tips since my character is a fighter. Although I heard magicians deal good damage and have plenty of AOE attacks which are good when you are ganged by a lot of mobs/summons.

About the tcoins, there are also other forum sites which give codes. Not sure if I can say those sites here though. So maybe you can just look for them.