Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How is the Full game compared to Beta 4 days ago?

2»

Comments

• ApegApeg Member Posts: 91

Yes, the solution to the FPS problem is expected in March, those who don't have high end systems should better wait until March

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283

Originally posted by Divlas

You're wrong, this is not the first day of the release. Release will come later, in a month or so I hope.

I've seen many mmo releases. DnL included. And Earth Rise makes me remenber the aforementioned game in many ways.

The difference between DnL and EarthRise is the potential. Earthrise will be a fantastic game in 6-8 months. However the dev team should not be forgiven for making us pay for beta version! It may be written Release candidate on it, you can tell me as long as you want that all releases are fail, here there is more. The game should have stayed in development  at least 3 months more. If even with my double ATI 5870 HD i'm not able to make it run properly, to who can you sell this game?

The minimum requirements written on the website are a joke. If you don't have a monstruous configuration, you won't be able to have more than 5-10 FPS.

With a good configuration, you can expect to have 15-20 FPS max.

Some peoples seem to be lucky, seem to have a configuration well recognized by the game, but this is not the case of the majority of us.

umm i get 12-100 fps 12 or lower is the swamp fog and smoke smoke doesnt seem as bad

• Hellfyre420Hellfyre420 Member Posts: 861

Originally posted by Lobotomist

I would put my money on : no actual change in performance (other due to fact tha much much less people are playing)

But than again, i know fanboys (and even people that jumped the gun) will convince us otherwise.

Shame that there is no trial.

I usually see you defending Earthrise.. Almost had you counted as a one of those "fanboys"..

What changed?

Currently Playing:
    Rift + Starcraft II + Gears Of War 3 Beta

• OddzballOddzball Member Posts: 31

There is a trial, you can get into beta for the low price of $50.

And the ONLY thing that keeps me playing is the fact that they extended the free time till march which means that THEN we should at least have a functional game IF they can fix the performance.

Still that $50 is a sore spot.

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file