Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Dynasty Warriors what kind of MMO is it?

lameninjalameninja rapid, SDPosts: 13Member

I there has  been no discussion about this but i have noticed people call it diffrent then others. I think its a MMORPG because its a MMORPG but with like non stop raid/instance mixes called missions. I have never played a game like that. Its a one of a kind. I havent played since Closed Beta so i might be wrong on some details.

What do you think? Argue if you want i just wana get this verified

Comments

• QuasiRainQuasiRain N/A, COPosts: 125Member

I...think it can still be called an mmoRPG, except you go to "rooms/instances" instead of quest in the world map. It's still a very fun game though. I'm a Dual Fan user by the way, like DaQuiao.

Still, for now DWO is a cool game to play when I want to have a high kill count. Most of the time I stick to Aika Global since the hundreds of enemies you fight there are ACTUAL PLAYERS. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6tcySf-VqE

On other times when I want to relax, I play Cardmon Hero.

Then when I want to shoot stuff, I play S4 League, (Warcry isn't out yet) so yeah. XD

<TBA>