Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Earthrise: Beta Key Grab Event!

124»

Comments

• zirakajizirakaji Member Posts: 3

This game is soooo boring, and very slow... no dynamic action, and lags...

I will never pay 15$ for this  piece of joke.

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283

Originally posted by zirakaji

This game is soooo boring, and very slow... no dynamic action, and lags...

I will never pay 15$ for this  piece of joke.

lol its your chice and the lags should be fixed mostly by release

Originally posted by Shroudednova

Yes, release date for Earthrise is next month, but I have no intentions of buying it now given the current state of the game. What I mean to say is I will wait a few months and read reviews before I decided to buy the game.

fair enough

Originally posted by Yemunbound

The game is trash.  Constant crashes and after every crash I have to create a new character (if I choose existing character the game will crash while loading).  Tutorial isnt a tutorial its, heres an assualt rifle kill 5 mobs, ok, heres a flame thrower kill 5 things.  Its that for each weapon and the things your supposed to kill spawn slooooooooow so everyone is camping them, you can't leave tutorial area until you complete these kills missions as far as I know.

One of the first missions after leaving tutorial is killing 5 other mobs, lol, I wasn't able to because my weapon did no damage but theirs did, i died and client crashed.

When you register a key you make a game login name and pw and a forum name and pw.  My forum name and email comes up as not registered but yet i'm playing the game so I'm unable to get onto beta forums.

This company is asking $50 for the game and $15 per month,  what a joke.

that should be fixed today

• mjwilsonmjwilson Member Posts: 10
    Looking for a spare beta key please. Would be so nice to try the game.
  • vio1vio1 Member UncommonPosts: 64

hmm invalid key... but really if you already bought this "awesome" game you gotta rebuy it? thats pretty lame ..

I play games just like you

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    This thread is more than a year old.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.