Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Invalid Code from Keys given out here?

AdvancedTechAdvancedTech Member UncommonPosts: 165

I just got a key from the beta giveaway here and I keep getting "Invalid Code" when trying to create an account with it, am I the only one with this problem?

Comments

• DaAzub2DaAzub2 Member Posts: 3

Nope, you aren't the only one.

I got to step 4 and the website just took a dump -_____-

• GeekyBastrdGeekyBastrd Member UncommonPosts: 64

My key worked fine but the beta site is being slammed.  You might have to wait a bit and try again.

• AdvancedTechAdvancedTech Member UncommonPosts: 165

Originally posted by DaAzub2

Nope, you aren't the only one.

I got to step 4 and the website just took a dump -_____-

You're probably talking about the website just now loading, I'm talking about when you are in step 1 and input your key, click on continue and the page tells you the code you entered is invalid.

• DaAzub2DaAzub2 Member Posts: 3

yeah i know what you're talking about.

After that happened, i decided to input it again, and said that crap. 

Hopefully it's because the sites getting slammed or something. I'll wait an our or two and come back and see what happens.

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

Got my key from  Massivley today. We had the same problem. The devs had not activated the keys. Also there is a lot of traffic on the Earthrise website that is making the regisration process very dificult. My advice is to contact mmorpg.com support and ask them to contact the Earthrise guys to make sure the keys are activated.

• WillenWillen Member UncommonPosts: 3

Same issue here.. got to step three... site crapped out on me.. went to start again, Invaild code =(...

Hope this gets cleared up soon..

• pstanselpstansel Member Posts: 1

My key seemed to work and took me through the registration and then back to the main menu to log in.  But when I tried it keeps telling me invalid password.  Tried using the key again to log in and it says invalid code now.

Paul Stansel

• WillenWillen Member UncommonPosts: 3

Ditto...

• WyrkoWyrko Member Posts: 8

Originally posted by pstansel

My key seemed to work and took me through the registration and then back to the main menu to log in.  But when I tried it keeps telling me invalid password.  Tried using the key again to log in and it says invalid code now.

the same problem like you, if the game and the support staff is like their beta website, the game really sucks

• ZippsnZippsn Member Posts: 31

perhaps false chapta code? :D mine worked.

I went to the earthrise website and emailed them about it, also emailed MMORPG about the problem too, hopefully it will get straigthened out soon.

• SmintarSmintar Member UncommonPosts: 214

Im not able to log in says I have an invalid password :( I tried to send support a note and its wont work either. So far Im not impressed with these folks!! sometimes it becomes more trouble than its worth

• WyrkoWyrko Member Posts: 8

they lose more than us so...gl

• bishbashboshbishbashbosh Member Posts: 57

I managed to create a beta account, but at step 4 it said, server busy bla bla bla.

so back to step 1 when you enter the code and captcha it says wrong code.

just go to the download client link http://beta.play-earthrise.com/index.php?mLoad=module.page&mhsID=ohJyyDKMlWU%3D

you should be registered if you log in.

• mmogawdmmogawd Member Posts: 732

There were issues will all of the keys given out.  I got mine from Massively.  They appear to be working now, but the client download is slow...

I'm still having the issue, so they are not working fine now.

• frobozz42frobozz42 Member Posts: 7

Similar Issues

• krikeelkrikeel Member UncommonPosts: 56

My Key just says "Invalid code." after I tried to creat an account and got the White server is busy try agin later msg. Its been about 4 or 5 hours of it giving me this msg I guess I am S.O.L.

• DarkholmeDarkholme Member UncommonPosts: 1,212

If you got some sort of server error, database error or some other timeout error while trying to register you might be out of luck. It depends on where you were in the registration process. If you're error came after entering step four then you might be alright. Just give it 24 hours and see if you get the confirmation email. If not then you are probably SOL. The system will think that your beta code has been used but you didn't get to the last part of the registration process that creates your account, so the code is lost to the ether... At that point there is nothing you can really do except hope to get another code.

Edit: typing is hard

-------------------------
    "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places..." ~ H.P.Lovecraft, "From Beyond"

Member Since March 2004

• krikeelkrikeel Member UncommonPosts: 56

I didnt get past step 1, the page that you enter in the key.

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
    Originally posted by pstansel

My key seemed to work and took me through the registration and then back to the main menu to log in. But when I tried it keeps telling me invalid password. Tried using the key again to log in and it says invalid code now.

invalid password umm have you tried to retrieve it
  • RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
    Originally posted by Darkholme

If you got some sort of server error, database error or some other timeout error while trying to register you might be out of luck. It depends on where you were in the registration process. If you're error came after entering step four then you might be alright. Just give it 24 hours and see if you get the confirmation email. If not then you are probably SOL. The system will think that your beta code has been used but you didn't get to the last part of the registration process that creates your account, so the code is lost to the ether... At that point there is nothing you can really do except hope to get another code.

Edit: typing is hard

could always contact there support
  • frobozz42frobozz42 Member Posts: 7

The Earthrise password reset tool is via email to [email protected].  I've emailed them and have not received a response in the initial 5 hours.  Still waiting. 

• DarkholmeDarkholme Member UncommonPosts: 1,212

Originally posted by Raxeon

could always contact there support

I have, and so have many others apparently, and I posted on the official forums, and was told basically what I just posted...

-------------------------
    "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places..." ~ H.P.Lovecraft, "From Beyond"

Member Since March 2004

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file