Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the price

ladadaladada saint john, NBMember Posts: 2

I am a canadian citizen and I find that I can't send a check because I am , and I find that the price is just a bit to high for the canadians ,because of the price for americans it is about 3 dollars right "hope I haven't lost you if I have" that means it's about 7 dollars canadian a week so that's $28 a month and it isn't payable in check form. so my suggestion is make checks payable for canadians.

try list the best fail like the best

Tagged:

try list the best fail like the best

Comments

• Swashbuck1erSwashbuck1er Orange, CAMember Posts: 4

the price for people in the US is $9.99 a month if thats what you mean.

the game itself was like... $29.00?

and if they are charging you 28 bucks thats a bit (unless its in canadian money which i have no idea the worth)

"MMO's are a bicycle with a carrot hanging in front of your nose. Instead of a bike they have a tread mill and replacing the carrot is an even bigger treadmill"

• BlastBlast forde, QCMember Posts: 42
    to much anyways hehe...

• KangyrooKangyroo Port ElizabethMember Posts: 5

They should make it free.

• KatheryneKatheryne San Diego, CAMember Posts: 130
    The game itself is free.  The US$9.95 per month subscription is payable either by auto-pay from your credit card, from purchasing game time cards, or via Paypal.  That's not too bad now, is it? image

• mammasmammas aberdeenMember Posts: 2
    i dont think they should make it free, just take the price down, the game isnt that good, i had it and i thought it was a bump...good game tho

bla...bla...bla...bla...bla...bla...