Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RF Online: Chip War and PvP

kaiser3282kaiser3282 Member UncommonPosts: 2,759

Was just talking about the PVP in RF in an unrelated thread, and also recently started playing the game again to keep me entertained until GW2 comes out, so though id post some stuff here for people to check out who might be interested in the game or are looking for fun PvP game with lots of massive PvP battles. Chip Wars take place 3 times a day, every 8 hours, and all tend to be pretty well populated so theres lots of fun to be had regardless of where you are or what schedule your eon, should be able to make it for at least 1 of the CWs each day. (None of the videos are mine, but they do show a pretty good example of what the PvP is like once you get to the middle/upper levels)

Good video of Chip Wars (part 1 of 3): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7cTIbDHlX8

And heres somo solo PvP as a Striker class, my favorite class: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt7eALo-qdg

Comments

• kaiser3282kaiser3282 Member UncommonPosts: 2,759

Oh yeah, forgot to add...If anyone is interested in playing, look me up in game. Im an Accretian (robot looking race) Striker named Kaisergod2, or my brother on either AoD (Striker) or BlueDeathAngel (Mercenary). Our guild is FML (for F**k My Life), so you can get ahold of anyone in the guild if you need to contact us or need any help.

You can only join up with and talk to people of the same race, so if you want to play with us and could use a hand getting started make sure to pick the Accretian Empire for your race during character creation.

• kabubotkabubot Member Posts: 1

I like playing chip wars rather than PvP because of the intensity, and the enjoyment it gives to the players. Aside from the items that you can obtain you can also play not just with your guild you can also play with other players with the same race as you and you can also play with strongest players in your race. In chip wars also you get the chance to get some helpful tips form stronger players regrading upgrading armors and weapons.