Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning: Weekend Bonuses

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

It's a three day weekend for many in the USA with the Martin Luther King Holiday on Monday. The Warhammer Online team is giving all players (even if they don't have three days off!) a chance at a 50% bonus to all renown and experience from now through Monday, January 17th.

Greetings!

In lieu of a Weekend Warfront, we will be enabling a 50% bonus to all Renown and Experience gained during the holiday weekend. Bonuses are now active on all live servers and will continue until Tuesday, January 18th.

Thanks for your continued support and enjoy the bonuses!

Read more here.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• lojixlojix Member UncommonPosts: 9

Cool, but anyone know when WAR will go FTP? :)

• MibletMiblet Member Posts: 333

When it is no longer profitable to run as a P2P...

• bbates024bbates024 Member UncommonPosts: 99

AWESOME! Mythic has been very tight liped on any kind of FTP system coming out. Some of the servers are very popular still. I am sure as part of EA now they are looking at everything they can to stay profitable.

• Maleus666Maleus666 Member UncommonPosts: 75

And the answer is: NEVER!

Andy and Carrie, the producers of game let clear about War going to F2P, and they wont do that. 

Anyways, this game is a waste of time, the developers never could balance classes, and only there you see a faction powerful than other, what resume this game in 2 kind of player: 

Player who pays to farm

Players who pay to be farmmed.

Absolutely waste of time.

Go to hell!

• RamblebrainRamblebrain Member Posts: 52

Haha that's bullsh*t Maleus666

Maybe it's a waste of time for YOU. Also, let's not forget that this isnt a single player game. You fight in groups and one class's weakness is complemented by another class's strength.

If you have some brains you'll learn how to bypass one strongpoint of another class. When to attack, when to not attack. Sometimes it's better to run away.

One clear evidence that you have no clue what you're talking about is when you say one faction is stronger than another .. maybe a long time ago.. but now? nope ;)

Please stop posting bullsh*t. It's so pathetic posting here trying to get back at a game that you clearly sucked at and that hurt you.

• necrofeelnecrofeel Member Posts: 23

• necrofeelnecrofeel Member Posts: 23

Originally posted by Ramblebrain

Maybe it's a waste of time for YOU. Also, let's not forget that this isnt a single player game. You fight in groups and one class's weakness is complemented by another class's strength.

If you have some brains you'll learn how to bypass one strongpoint of another class. When to attack, when to not attack. Sometimes it's better to run away.

One clear evidence that you have no clue what you're talking about is when you say one faction is stronger than another .. maybe a long time ago.. but now? nope ;)

Please stop posting bullsh*t. It's so pathetic posting here trying to get back at a game that you clearly sucked at and that hurt you.

Tell me how bomb squads from order are comperable with destruction coz we tried to do bomb squards with sorcs DOESNT WORK like with BW ...

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • pekshmaerpekshmaer Member Posts: 58

im satisfied with WH atm , finded good guild and dont have problems with pve and pvp. Team play always win! 

hmm

• Smallpox1Smallpox1 Member Posts: 28

Originally posted by necrofeel

Tell me how bomb squads from order are comperable with destruction coz we tried to do bomb squards with sorcs DOESNT WORK like with BW ...

Why are you trying to bomb? In 6v6 or in scenarios you will always beat a bomb squad with single target assist. I do.

I have a laugh at those poor bw's / sorcs that still try and bomb ... its funny to watch them fail.

oh and sorcs can actually bomb better than bw's in a warband. you get a choppa with chop fasta up, chosen with rending blade, have you infernal wave cooldown tactic slotted (never ending agony) = no cooldown on infernal wave. then you happily spam infernal wave for 20 secs.

bye bye order warband your fighting against.

• Smallpox1Smallpox1 Member Posts: 28

and if you really want to be silly get a sh to use bad gas aoe heal debuff, use the dok / choppa morale boosters to get to m4, drop your aoe root (damage doesnt break the root) at same time as your whole warband morale dump, what order survivors there are cant escape as they will be rooted and if any are missed get the shammie to sticky feet them.

but then just how easymode do you want it?

Originally posted by Ramblebrain

Bullshit is waht you saying. Prolly youre a baby destro playing in a zergged server, happy for farm. Youre just ridiculous, i play this game since  its launch, no reason to stay  paying a game where always a side will be stronger than other. No balance. Principally in group, where destruction has Doks and shammys, taht in grouop works muh better than their mirrors. Sorry, youre a stupid fanboy, no reason to spend time with you. 

Bomb groups theres no more usefull like before, neither for order nor for destro. 

And yes, destro faction is stronger than order, just bc their doks and its  OP abiliies, that in group tunr it an Mega OP class, shammies that are almost impossible to kill. If someone is being farmmed for order its bc you guys doesnt know to play, sorry. I have played in both sides, and i used to be hated when i was playing as dok, i oculd kill a kotbs wearing warlord and I wearing anihilator. Balance? SURE! In your ass dude!

Go to hell!

And im not said about hacks in this game. U just can survive well in Warhammer if you make use of hack programs.

Go to hell!

• woodnonewoodnone Member Posts: 2

Warhammer classes are not meant to be compared statistically straight across. The game was build on the idea of team vs team from small to large scale. I am not currently playing the game but while I did I had no trouble once I realized that I had to consider my play style when picking classes and training builds. It's a solid game but has had little true advancement with the content which is why I left. I was dreaming of new classes and even races, but maybe in time I'll be back.

• ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372

Order player =  wahh destruction is overpowered, their DoK, Shaman, Choppa, Witch Elf are total BS, wahh

Destruction player = wahh order is overpowered, their WP, Archmage, Slayer, Witch Hunter are total BS, wahh

True story.

Fact is the game has never been balanced well in T4 and it never will be.  Rather than try to balance the game they just added even more vertical progression with even more ridiculous power at the top end.  Barring a miracle this is a game that is going to continue it's slow death and it is a richly deserved death for all the mistakes they made.  Like no 3rd realm, lame monster play Skaven, even more silly renown levels, blah blah blah