Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

quit cuz of GM Favoritism

ScorpionfrogScorpionfrog Member Posts: 3

the people vying for the change were close friend's of the GM's, i quit this game, simply cuz i wont play a game with a god character who just goes around and helps out his buddies when he's supposed to be working, zentia GM's are garbage and need to be fired before ill even consider playing this game again

this game has been running in china for years never once needing a PvE server, nor making a change that disgruntles 50% of the population

Comments

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341

This isn't China. The West isn't nearly as big on PvP as the East is. In order to succeed, the game needs to be localized, which probably explains the change you mentioned.

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• PachamoPachamo Member Posts: 1

ScorpionFrog recently got banned so he is a little pissed off. He used to cry on the forums about everything. Don't pay attention to his dramatics. :D

• sneakyvickysneakyvicky Member Posts: 48

Originally posted by Scorpionfrog

the people vying for the change were close friend's of the GM's, i quit this game, simply cuz i wont play a game with a god character who just goes around and helps out his buddies when he's supposed to be working, zentia GM's are garbage and need to be fired before ill even consider playing this game again

this game has been running in china for years never once needing a PvE server, nor making a change that disgruntles 50% of the population

It's not like the whole game is pve now..you have a choice between pve and pvp server, i dont see a problem here.

• channel84channel84 Member UncommonPosts: 585

pve server is quite good. if u wanna pvp u can exploit the bug. with the bug i find the pve server a very balance between pvp and pve. Only hardcore criminal will trigger the bug and pk u.

Originally posted by channel84

pve server is quite good. if u wanna pvp u can exploit the bug. with the bug i find the pve server a very balance between pvp and pve. Only hardcore criminal will trigger the bug and pk u.

what bug?

• channel84channel84 Member UncommonPosts: 585

the 1 you can forced attack on player by using aoe dmg to dmg them or so i heard

Originally posted by channel84

the 1 you can forced attack on player by using aoe dmg to dmg them or so i heard

Oh ye that..

• Loli-chanLoli-chan Member Posts: 2

I absolutely adore this game. *Of Course* I find the cute graphics appealing, but beyond that Zentia incorporates a pretty intense PvP system. The 'dodge' function allows for player skill to compensate for gear/level gaps! While I sorely miss gear-drop PvP, I suppose the lack of it is best at this time given the small playerbase. As far as the afformentioned claims of harassment go.. Channel got it right . In any PvP game, if you don't want to be KoS'ed don't run your mouth in a blatant attempt to piss people off lol

Snuggles!

- Lolichan

• MmmgoodMmmgood Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by Loli-chan

I absolutely adore this game. *Of Course* I find the cute graphics appealing, but beyond that Zentia incorporates a pretty intense PvP system. The 'dodge' function allows for player skill to compensate for gear/level gaps! While I sorely miss gear-drop PvP, I suppose the lack of it is best at this time given the small playerbase. As far as the afformentioned claims of harassment go.. Channel got it right . In any PvP game, if you don't want to be KoS'ed don't run your mouth in a blatant attempt to piss people off lol

Snuggles!

- Lolichan

Of course you would adore this game, being a little lap dog running around drooling after the chinese exploiters and all. Have fun w that unifangirl. At least you guys will have something to do in game now that they patched in more content. The player base has voiced their opinion on this game - and they have quit.