Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Rift does better than WoW

Comments

• sn0wblind00sn0wblind00 Member UncommonPosts: 388

Originally posted by Azzkicka

Originally posted by romanator0

Originally posted by NightAngell

So all we have to grasp at about rift is it has no lag when 500 people are in a zone,is this really what it comes down to.

Is this what people mean when they say nex gen.

It seems to be. I really hope that it isn't though, if it is than the future of mmo doesn't look to very good.

I suppose your future of MMO's is instancing and a chumped up lobby game?

I for one LOVE the fact that Rift is making an effort to put the MM back in MMORPG.  To try and design a world that active, changing, and used by its player base.   I dunno about you but I dont have fun when im getting 3 seconds worth of lag and 5 fps like in just about every other MMO that has ever been released.

Then there is the amazing class system.

I haven't played a game in quite a while where i get 3 seconds of lag. I don't know what that has to do with putting the mm back in mmorpg, especially when it was always there. I personally prefer arenanet's way of putting the rpg back in mmorpg.

Aion - Fort seiges had sub 10fps and massive lag.  Their fix was to not render character models (LOL?)  so you were literally on a big empty battle field and the only way to target people was via tab.  You would then see an empty hitbox with hps.  LOL...

WoW - Massive lag via wintergrasp before they limited it to like 100 people and intstanced it.  You would hit an ability and 4-30 seconds later it would go off.

Warhammer - Fort seiges were again like 5-10 FPS and like 1-2 seconds of lag.  They fixed this by limited the number of people that could particpate.  Even then it was still very laggy.

AoC -  Actually did a good job on this.  Not much lag here.  To bad instances were limited to about 50 players and every zone was an instance.

i could go on but whats the point?  Those are some of the biggest and newest names in MMO's today.

50 People is not a MASSIVE multipler game.

As for Rift i can personally attest to the fact that zone wide events with hundreds of people on screen do not slow or lag me in any way.  Id say thats certainly a step in the right direction.  Yes there are some people haivng FPS issues.  It is BETA afterall.  Now if these issues continue well into release then it can be considered a real problem, but even so the majority of people playing Rift have no to little slow down and no lag during these massive events.  There is not one other game out there that  can do this.

Kind of sad considering in EQ we were able to do 100+ 10 years ago alright with a bunch being on 56k.  Heck, even took part in some 300 person seiges in shadowbane (of course some lag but mostly graphical).  A lot of it helps if the game offers video options to turn off, like spell effects and the such.  With that being said, I only had few moments where I had lag in Rift.  I did have major FPS fluctuations, however, which caused major video lag on a high-end system with nothing running in the background.  Lots of complaints about similar issues on main boards, but most games end up fixing issues like that.  I usually approach mmo's at this stage by assuming lag/video issues will be fixed eventually (doesn't always happen), and trying only to judge the game if I enjoy it or not. 

With that being said, Rift doesn't 'load' per one of those giant zones.  The most I was near during one of those final events was probably 30-40 max, and it was somewhat smooth.  The people in the other side of the zone aren't effected by those 30-40 spamming attacks, as those other areas aren't part of the same 'zone' like in EQ; instead offers multiple seamless loading within the same rift zone.  Rift doesn't feel like the type of game where you'll ever see 100 people in one area at once as there is no point.  The Rifts scatter people to different areas, the pvp is mostly small-group scattered stuff, and instances fill the world.  So I don't see how this game is bringing the 'massive' back.

• DestinoBRDestinoBR Member UncommonPosts: 9

OK,  since this post is about what Rift does Better x WoW, I will stick to the point...
    I am, as most of us out there, tired of pointless comparisons.
    Thats was a drown back point for me on this post, but I am as most of us, a sick bastard, I have a tendency to slow down my car to watch at first hand a car crash at  my side, and I know from the beginning that this tread was going to be something like that.
    But enough is enough!
    I have played from almost all my adult life, my first video card was a voodoo with 8mb of memory, thats how old I am, and I have to fight with my life to be able to keep it real (my life :) ), make my wife happy and working as intended! So when I say that I'm sick with all this trollization around our forums I'm Dead Serious Mr!
    You should spend more time playing your games then trying to make statements about how good or how bad this release or that old game are.
    What makes a game a success?
    No one really knows, a good IP( WAR, AoC) ? good graphics(AoC)? Its just common sense.
    The complexity of making a MMO is beyond the mundane, and the complexity of gamers alike even worse, everyone of us has its personal point of view and expectations. what I'm trying to say is, wait for the release, or play the beta, take your personal opinion in consideration, talk with your friends who you will try to bring to play with you or not!
    In my opinion, this game is really good, and it supplies something that was missing for some of us, a polished, well balanced so far, fun, with lots of reason to socialize with your fellow player, and perheaps by doing that making some new friends.
    I hope I can find many of you guys in this game late in the future.
    Cheers and do not forget the point of gaming:
    HAVE FUN!

• jpnolejpnole Member UncommonPosts: 1,698
    Originally posted by mithoss

i wonder how trion got a mole in here... o.p. is clearly advertising. No serious user would use such pompous descriptions.

LOL no seriously I am just a talented writer. Besides the "advertising style" gives it more effect!
  • AzzkickaAzzkicka Member Posts: 157

Originally posted by sn0wblind00

So all we have to grasp at about rift is it has no lag when 500 people are in a zone,is this really what it comes down to.

It seems to be. I really hope that it isn't though, if it is than the future of mmo doesn't look to very good.

I for one LOVE the fact that Rift is making an effort to put the MM back in MMORPG.  To try and design a world that active, changing, and used by its player base.   I dunno about you but I dont have fun when im getting 3 seconds worth of lag and 5 fps like in just about every other MMO that has ever been released.

I haven't played a game in quite a while where i get 3 seconds of lag. I don't know what that has to do with putting the mm back in mmorpg, especially when it was always there. I personally prefer arenanet's way of putting the rpg back in mmorpg.

Aion - Fort seiges had sub 10fps and massive lag.  Their fix was to not render character models (LOL?)  so you were literally on a big empty battle field and the only way to target people was via tab.  You would then see an empty hitbox with hps.  LOL...

WoW - Massive lag via wintergrasp before they limited it to like 100 people and intstanced it.  You would hit an ability and 4-30 seconds later it would go off.

Warhammer - Fort seiges were again like 5-10 FPS and like 1-2 seconds of lag.  They fixed this by limited the number of people that could particpate.  Even then it was still very laggy.

AoC -  Actually did a good job on this.  Not much lag here.  To bad instances were limited to about 50 players and every zone was an instance.

i could go on but whats the point?  Those are some of the biggest and newest names in MMO's today.

As for Rift i can personally attest to the fact that zone wide events with hundreds of people on screen do not slow or lag me in any way.  Id say thats certainly a step in the right direction.  Yes there are some people haivng FPS issues.  It is BETA afterall.  Now if these issues continue well into release then it can be considered a real problem, but even so the majority of people playing Rift have no to little slow down and no lag during these massive events.  There is not one other game out there that  can do this.

Kind of sad considering in EQ we were able to do 100+ 10 years ago alright with a bunch being on 56k.  Heck, even took part in some 300 person seiges in shadowbane (of course some lag but mostly graphical).  A lot of it helps if the game offers video options to turn off, like spell effects and the such.  With that being said, I only had few moments where I had lag in Rift.  I did have major FPS fluctuations, however, which caused major video lag on a high-end system with nothing running in the background.  Lots of complaints about similar issues on main boards, but most games end up fixing issues like that.  I usually approach mmo's at this stage by assuming lag/video issues will be fixed eventually (doesn't always happen), and trying only to judge the game if I enjoy it or not. 

With that being said, Rift doesn't 'load' per one of those giant zones.  The most I was near during one of those final events was probably 30-40 max, and it was somewhat smooth.  The people in the other side of the zone aren't effected by those 30-40 spamming attacks, as those other areas aren't part of the same 'zone' like in EQ; instead offers multiple seamless loading within the same rift zone.  Rift doesn't feel like the type of game where you'll ever see 100 people in one area at once as there is no point.  The Rifts scatter people to different areas, the pvp is mostly small-group scattered stuff, and instances fill the world.  So I don't see how this game is bringing the 'massive' back.

Sorry but i have to disagree with you.  Ive played in all 4 beta's and during the zone events there were easily a 100 people on my screen at times.  The debuffs on the mobs were literally all the way down to the bottom of the screen.  No latency issues and still running 25-30fps and my system is not that great.

They do have a unique server architecture and that's why their servers so well with so many people participating in the open world.   I can't speak for your fps issues i just know i had none which is a first for me in any game when participating in large scale stuff.

• dragonbranddragonbrand Member UncommonPosts: 441

Originally posted by sn0wblind00

Sorry but i have to disagree with you.  Ive played in all 4 beta's and during the zone events there were easily a 100 people on my screen at times.  The debuffs on the mobs were literally all the way down to the bottom of the screen.  No latency issues and still running 25-30fps and my system is not that great.

They do have a unique server architecture and that's why their servers so well with so many people participating in the open world.   I can't speak for your fps issues i just know i had none which is a first for me in any game when participating in large scale stuff.

Same for me . . .

No lag issues at all during any of time playing beta. Perhaps it is your ISP, router or connection.

Gaming since Avalon Hill was making board games.

Played SWG, EVE, Fallen Earth, LOTRO, Rift, Vanguard, WoW, SWTOR, TSW, Tera
    Tried Aoc, Aion, EQII, RoM, Vindictus, Darkfail, DDO, GW, PotBS

Originally posted by jpnole

There are many reasons why a tired WoW player may be ready to move on. With that in mind here is a list of what Rift does better than WoW based on my experience in betas 3 & 4:

Graphics - high res, beautiful and not cartoony

AND SO THEY SHOULD BE BETTER THAN A GAME THAT  STARTED DEVELOPMENT 9 YEARS AGO.

They LOOK LIKE war.

Dynamic content - read up on rifts, invasions & footholds - you have a living, breathing world. Sometimes the rift invaders will attack your town and sometimes they will battle each other... try to break up the fight and both sets of rift invaders will turn on you and your party - be ready!

Rifts: Despite what some try to claim, Rifts are not random. Not in the sense you are thinking. They all have the same spawn points. This means Rifts will only appear at pre-set spawn points. Eventually you can start seeing where they will spawn before hand, and thus make your rounds. Invasions and NPC scouting parties are really just mobs spawned that run along a preset path. Thus you will know where they are going to go, in addition the map tells you where they will go. Kind of defeats the purpose. During rifts, players rush to "tag" as many mobs as possible in order to get the loot and points for the leader board, thus cheapening the effect of "working together."

Yes they are random.

Quad Spec on the fly vs WoW Dual Spec on a timer - you can have 4 quickly swappable specs - once you've purchased an extra "role" (spec) you can change in just a few seconds and even while in combat!

Deeper class system - hundreds of combos to choose from - be an expert, hybrid or anything in between - no right or wrong builds!

It is not a real multi-class system. Very few people actually look at it and see what they did. There are really only 4 independent classes in the game. Each class has 8 skill trees (excluding the pvp tree, which isnt really a full on tree). These trees are called souls to help cover up the fact they are just skill trees. So where WoW has 10 classes and 3 trees per class.... Rift does something similar but changes it to 4 classes with 8 trees, though only 3 trees at any given build. In essence they are not much different. 

Furthermore, Rift's skill trees are not really deep and or varied. Many skills in one tree will be nearly identical to another tree, just with a different name and perhaps different element attached to it. 

In addition to that, 60% of the trees are DPS oriented. Most have dps, but 60% are more "high end" & "constant" dps oriented. 

Right now theres no reason to not play a cleric who can dish out massive dps, heal, get a pet, tank and be a caster (both aoe, cc and direct damage). Cleric will be the most played class, playing anything else in a PvP and even PvE environment will be silly unless they make changes.

http://www.riftrolebuilder.com/

But in WoW you only have the three trees to use for your two specs. While in Rift you have up to 8....  that's EIGHT trees at your disposal for your 4... that's FOUR specs.

I feel a Rift coming on....

Originally posted by Rabenwolf

Originally posted by Xasapis

By the way, I'm not exactly happy that Rift is not DirectX10 or 11 able.

On a side note, the company behind Gamebryo, which Rift uses, went under and ended up selling what few assets they had left to some korean company. This happened recently, though it wasnt unexpected.

This means the future is very bleak for those games currently licensing Gamebryo which require lasting subs. Many who partnered with Emergent (GameBryo') are preparing for the worst and I have no doubt Trion will be trying to do what it can to salvage the most out of this kind of game changer. How this impacts their other online games (which they are working on along side Rift) is yet to be seen, but I can imagine its not pretty.

If they sold to a Korean company than I'm not too worried. They and the Japanese pretty much run tech in this world! Besides the website is still up and this all happened in November. Same thing as with a foreclosed home.... the game engine still has value and will be used to generate cash for whomever owns it. No effect on Rift development.

Originally posted by Xasapis

What I'm trying to say is that LOTRO through the scalability of its engine managed to retain its freshness and avoid look dated a couple years down the line. It is among the very few games that achieved that (the other was EVE, but space is easier to upgrade than land masses).

WoW upgraded the water and added dynamic shading, but that's the end of it.

I mentioned the above because you argued that an older game will by default have worse graphics than the games produced later on. It's all a matter of how much money their developers are wishing to invest back into the game. Surely the billion that WoW made through the years don't excuse these kind of texture quality in high end systems, do they?

By the way, I'm not exactly happy that Rift is not DirectX10 or 11 able.

What  blizzard does with their billions is down to blizzard, i can't answer that question for you. I can ask you to show me a MMO that was first developed 9 years ago that has better graphic than RIFT.

So you should not be happy.

I would of thought that an apparently ground breaking MMO would be DX10-11 able just like a next gen MMO would have combat voices for my character when hitting or getting hit by mobs.

Uhhhh.... Rift is still in beta..... DX10 & 11 coming down the pipe soon I guarantee it.

• starjugglerstarjuggler Member Posts: 9

Rift has nice Graphics nothing more, after the Hype the Future will the same like Warhammer.

chris

• escanescan Member Posts: 26

Awesome summary.  I am a founder. Can't wait for Beta 5

• spidiispidii Member UncommonPosts: 143

Pretty darn solid MMO, similar to WoW with a few nice improvements and events. Most of all, it's polished! I'm definitely a founder as I've been looking for a game to get away from WoW for a very long time now. I'm fine with moving to a game that is similar, this will offer a new experience in a new world and will last me until GW2, can't wait for release!

• BlackUhuruBlackUhuru Member Posts: 770

Rift doesn't have sleepy cute glitter pandas and little cuddly banana monkey vanity pets, Rift doesn't have Flying Mounts to avoid content and PvP, Rift doesn't have children stories and cute after school cartoon over the top animations..

I will buy Rift and play on launch day...

"It would be awesome if you could duel your companion. Then you could solo pvp".--Thanes

• dragonbranddragonbrand Member UncommonPosts: 441

There are many reasons why a tired WoW player may be ready to move on. With that in mind here is a list of what Rift does better than WoW based on my experience in betas 3 & 4:

Graphics - high res, beautiful and not cartoony

AND SO THEY SHOULD BE BETTER THAN A GAME THAT  STARTED DEVELOPMENT 9 YEARS AGO.

They LOOK LIKE war.

It doesn't matter if it looks like WAR or not . . . the comment was here is wwhat Rift does better than WOW. Rift does indeed do graphics better than WOW.

Dynamic content - read up on rifts, invasions & footholds - you have a living, breathing world. Sometimes the rift invaders will attack your town and sometimes they will battle each other... try to break up the fight and both sets of rift invaders will turn on you and your party - be ready!

Rifts: Despite what some try to claim, Rifts are not random. Not in the sense you are thinking. They all have the same spawn points. This means Rifts will only appear at pre-set spawn points. Eventually you can start seeing where they will spawn before hand, and thus make your rounds. Invasions and NPC scouting parties are really just mobs spawned that run along a preset path. Thus you will know where they are going to go, in addition the map tells you where they will go. Kind of defeats the purpose. During rifts, players rush to "tag" as many mobs as possible in order to get the loot and points for the leader board, thus cheapening the effect of "working together."

Yes they are random.

Again since WOW doesnt even do rifts or any other kind of "dynamic" event, Rift does this one better than WOW. Indeed the dynamic events are random in when they spawn and where they spawn. Even if there is tagging going on it doesn't detract that Rift does it better than WOW. As for tagging, wasn't the first person to 85 in WOW taking advantage of tagging and having others do his work????

Quad Spec on the fly vs WoW Dual Spec on a timer - you can have 4 quickly swappable specs - once you've purchased an extra "role" (spec) you can change in just a few seconds and even while in combat!

Deeper class system - hundreds of combos to choose from - be an expert, hybrid or anything in between - no right or wrong builds!

It is not a real multi-class system. Very few people actually look at it and see what they did. There are really only 4 independent classes in the game. Each class has 8 skill trees (excluding the pvp tree, which isnt really a full on tree). These trees are called souls to help cover up the fact they are just skill trees. So where WoW has 10 classes and 3 trees per class.... Rift does something similar but changes it to 4 classes with 8 trees, though only 3 trees at any given build. In essence they are not much different. 

Furthermore, Rift's skill trees are not really deep and or varied. Many skills in one tree will be nearly identical to another tree, just with a different name and perhaps different element attached to it. 

In addition to that, 60% of the trees are DPS oriented. Most have dps, but 60% are more "high end" & "constant" dps oriented. 

Right now theres no reason to not play a cleric who can dish out massive dps, heal, get a pet, tank and be a caster (both aoe, cc and direct damage). Cleric will be the most played class, playing anything else in a PvP and even PvE environment will be silly unless they make changes.

http://www.riftrolebuilder.com/

But in WoW you only have the three trees to use for your two specs. While in Rift you have up to 8....  that's EIGHT trees at your disposal for your 4... that's FOUR specs.

In Rifts you get 66 points to spread across 3 talent tress. In WOW you get 31 in one tree with almost no variation in builds with a measley 5 points to spent in one other tree. Again Rift does it better. Rift gives 21 three tree base builds and 15 two tree talent builds for 36 possible builds in each class. I mention the two tree builds because with 66 points you can max two talent trees in any class and have 4 points left over.

I feel a Rift coming on....

Rift does indeed do those mentioned things better, even though you try to say how they are worthless. Even if they were worthless, they are done bettter than WOW.

Gaming since Avalon Hill was making board games.

Played SWG, EVE, Fallen Earth, LOTRO, Rift, Vanguard, WoW, SWTOR, TSW, Tera
    Tried Aoc, Aion, EQII, RoM, Vindictus, Darkfail, DDO, GW, PotBS

Originally posted by starjuggler

Rift has nice Graphics nothing more, after the Hype the Future will the same like Warhammer.

chris

Yep b/c Warhammer was such a deep game with so much do.  I mean it had two COUNT IT.. TWO end game pve dungeons that were buggy as shit.  Fort sieges that had so much lag and fps issues they wernt even close to fun doing, and gear that was so misitemized if you were a Bright Wizard the best you could hope for was Wisdom and Strength.

Yep... Rift is alot like warhamer.  I mean it only has 14 instances, expert versions of those instances with new bosses, 2 raids, 4 warfronts, 32 classes, 4 roles, and open seemless world, dynamic content, huge zone wide events, raid rifts, PVP ranks, PVP souls, and more.

OH wait you can't OPEN DOORS!!! zomg this game is gonna fail for sure!

• KillingEdgeKillingEdge Member Posts: 3

Its a lot like when Call of Duty Black Ops was announced, people were always saying it was going to be so much better than Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, better graphics, more game modes, more weapons, better perks etc. When it finally came out, it came through on some of the promises (Most likely made by fans, not Treyarch, not bashing Treyarch) but failed in others. For example, it has less maps than Modern Warfare 2 without the DLC, and the graphics aren't as sharp. Bottom line is, it wasn't the all-around uprgrade of Modern Warfare 2 that everyone made it out to be.  At least, that's the opinion of most people i've talked to, and yes, i've played both.

Point is, we won't really know if Rift will be better than WoW until Rift is all done with its beta and is realeased and such.

Also, I'll take back an earlier comment I made, The Graphics ARE quite a bit  nicer than wow's. if it looked like Rift, my life would be complete. But  i'm not quitting WoW just yet.

Also also, Flaming fanyboys irritate me, see above post. ^^^

• watchawatchawatchawatcha Member Posts: 960

Originally posted by KillingEdge

Its a lot like when Call of Duty Black Ops was announced. 

No, it's not imho.  Level 27 and I see the EQ influence in this game big time.

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

Whats this?

Another game thats main selling point is that it looks better than wow?

I see the advertisement for this game here...."Were not in azeroth anymore"

Seriously?

"better graphics than wow+more mature setting+pvp gimmick" equation equals you looking for a new game in under 6 months.

Havent we tried this equation enough in the last 5 years?

When will they learn to stop making games whos sole purpose is to look better than wow and thus destroy wow and cause everyone at blizzard to commit some type of noble mass suicide ect?

So my new game choices are either " buggy-unfinished-small budget sandboxes" ( i support these) or "half assed game with tight graphics and a mature setting that will make you feel cool playing"?

• BlackUhuruBlackUhuru Member Posts: 770

Originally posted by crunchyblack

Whats this?

Another game thats main selling point is that it looks better than wow?

I see the advertisement for this game here...."Were not in azeroth anymore"

Seriously?

"better graphics than wow+more mature setting+pvp gimmick" equation equals you looking for a new game in under 6 months.

When will they learn to stop making games whos sole purpose is to look better than wow and thus destroy wow and cause everyone at blizzard to commit some type of noble mass suicide ect?

So my new game choices are either " buggy-unfinished-small budget sandboxes" ( i support these) or "half assed game with tight graphics and a mature setting that will make you feel cool playing"?

Every game in the past 5 years looks better then WoW thats nothing new. So your saying that the video is just stateing the obvious? I think it had more impact then that, and has a little more meaning in terms of Marketing strategy..

You mad?

"It would be awesome if you could duel your companion. Then you could solo pvp".--Thanes

• Teh_AxiTeh_Axi Member UncommonPosts: 380

Originally posted by crunchyblack

Yes its been tried but in most cases they gave been poorly built and thought out.

Rift on the other hand is well made. If your already happy playing an MMO or are bored of them, then Rift probably isnt for you now or maybe ever. Rift is simply a good example of the type of game its trying to be.

Originally posted by KillingEdge

Its a lot like when Call of Duty Black Ops was announced, people were always saying it was going to be so much better than Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, better graphics, more game modes, more weapons, better perks etc. When it finally came out, it came through on some of the promises (Most likely made by fans, not Treyarch, not bashing Treyarch) but failed in others. For example, it has less maps than Modern Warfare 2 without the DLC, and the graphics aren't as sharp. Bottom line is, it wasn't the all-around uprgrade of Modern Warfare 2 that everyone made it out to be.  At least, that's the opinion of most people i've talked to, and yes, i've played both.

Point is, we won't really know if Rift will be better than WoW until Rift is all done with its beta and is realeased and such.

Also, I'll take back an earlier comment I made, The Graphics ARE quite a bit  nicer than wow's. if it looked like Rift, my life would be complete. But  i'm not quitting WoW just yet.

Also also, Flaming fanyboys irritate me, see above post. ^^^

Its flaming to retort retarded posts with facts?  nice.

Or do you mean flaming b/c i made my post equally retarded on purpose to emulate the original poster?

But then again judging from your post you've done little to no research on the game and are basing your opinion off a few screenshots plus maybe other poorly formed opinions on these forums.  So why should we take your post seriously either?

Though I do agree with you that we won't know if Rift is "better" then WoW untill its released, but then again who cares?  If you enjoy playing Rift play Rift.  If you dont play something else.

• monarc333monarc333 Member UncommonPosts: 622

Excuse me all, I have a few simple questions I hope someone can answer for me.

How large is the world and, is it seemless?

How indepth is the crafting?

What kind of mounts are there?

Are there opportunities for exploration?

• brento73brento73 Member Posts: 65

Originally posted by monarc333

The world seems pretty large, I couldn't give you square miles or anything, and aside from some dungeons, it's seemless.

Crafting is alright, not overly complicated. It's not as complex as Vanguard, for instance, but it works well enough.

There are horses, mechanical horses, and some strange horned things which I think look pretty cool... kinda like a gazelle or something. At release there's also going to be a two headed turtle sort of critter, which I think is a collector's edition thing.

It's not a huge, meandering place, so I'm not sure how explorable it is going to feel. Some games I've played in the past, such as Vanguard, Asheron's Call(both original and 2), and Ryzom have had worlds you felt like you could get lost in. I don't think Rift has that much openness to it.

• FibsdkFibsdk Member Posts: 1,112

Originally posted by Fibsdk

I takes me 6 seconds to load arenanets webpage so i doubt they are able to make a game that doesn't lag

It takes me less than 1 second to load arenanets webpage so i believe they are able to make a game that doesn't lag.

AHA!

I don't understand.

I didn't think you would. I operate on a different level than most :P

• romanator0romanator0 Member Posts: 2,382

I takes me 6 seconds to load arenanets webpage so i doubt they are able to make a game that doesn't lag

It takes me less than 1 second to load arenanets webpage so i believe they are able to make a game that doesn't lag.

AHA!

I don't understand.

I didn't think you would. I operate on a different level than most :P

I didn't understand because you made a completely nonsensical reply that didn't seem to have to do with anything i or anyone else has said. "AHA!" Makes no sense at all and makes it seem that different level you operate on seem to be lower than the one required to make a valid argument. Please, elaborate on "AHA!" because i want to know what it has to do with anything that has been said.

Originally posted by monarc333

http://www.riftgame.com/en/