Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anyone else?

BashirBashir Member Posts: 85

soe's website is down for me.  anyone else having that problem? 

Comments

• DomenicusDomenicus Member UncommonPosts: 290

I am.. SOE is down (hmmm.. it seens kind of ... rethorical? :-) )

• LangsdorffLangsdorff Member Posts: 29

Originally posted by Bashir

It's all over SOE site and the launcher. Logins are down too atm. They are doing Maintenance starting 12am pst also on Tues 11 Jan for 3 hours.

Langsdorff

• BashirBashir Member Posts: 85

Originally posted by Langsdorff

It's all over SOE site and the launcher. Logins are down too atm. They are doing Maintenance starting 12am pst also on Tues 11 Jan for 3 hours.

alrighty, that'll do it then =)

check the FB page for DCUO also. I'm in EQ on FB as well.

Langsdorff

EverQuest 2 Currently the Internet is down at the SOE offices. Stay tuned! From SOE EQ people: OFFICIAL:  EverQuest 2 Currently the Internet is down at the SOE offices. Stay tuned!

Langsdorff

EverQuest 2 Currently the Internet is down at the SOE offices. Stay tuned! From SOE EQ people: OFFICIAL:  EverQuest 2 Currently the Internet is down at the SOE offices. Stay tuned!

appreciate the info, just bought the game from d2d and was a little perplexed when i couldn't log in at all. 

appreciate the info, just bought the game from d2d and was a little perplexed when i couldn't log in at all. 

Try it again... Someone on FB just got logged on

Langsdorff

Try it again... Someone on FB just got logged on

yep, it's working now. 

• Sky427Sky427 Member UncommonPosts: 99

Originally posted by dazaonline

Would this by why I'm getting the message 'unable to fetch EULA' when I try to patch the game?

Theyve said to not use the Beta client when the game comes out so you should /uninstall and grab the retail version if you ordered from D2D or Steam

• DomenicusDomenicus Member UncommonPosts: 290

Not yet, I cant enter in my account...

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180

Originally posted by Sky427

Originally posted by dazaonline

Would this by why I'm getting the message 'unable to fetch EULA' when I try to patch the game?

Theyve said to not use the Beta client when the game comes out so you should /uninstall and grab the retail version if you ordered from D2D or Steam

The Beta Client patches just fine.  I've installed the retail version and I've also updated my beta client.  Beta will post the EULA and ask you to update too.

• hindsey88hindsey88 Member Posts: 8

I've pre-loaded the game on steam, but I just opened the LaunchPad in the game directory and it's now downloading a 9gb patch :S I take it this is required?

• Argo951Argo951 Member Posts: 123

Originally posted by hindsey88

I've pre-loaded the game on steam, but I just opened the LaunchPad in the game directory and it's now downloading a 9gb patch :S I take it this is required?

I need to download like 2GB...here was me thinking pre-load would get the entire game...