Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Impressions

MaggersMaggers Member UncommonPosts: 4

Disappointed very very disappointed so far.

Comments

• WarbsWarbs Member Posts: 245

well that was very in depth and worth my time...

• MaggersMaggers Member UncommonPosts: 4

Originally posted by Warbs

well that was very in depth and worth my time...

A little bit like Perpetuum

• GnatBugGnatBug Member Posts: 75

I Agree ..with the OP ... Had high hopes but its just so Empty.... and ..well EVE.ish ..its so EvEish that i would rather Play EVE ...!

• WarbsWarbs Member Posts: 245

look into Perpetuum further reach the PvP and ultimatley its only $10 per month and was a game made by only 10 people 10!! that is it in a little tiny room ( a flat ) not even an office out of there own pocket

• MaggersMaggers Member UncommonPosts: 4

Originally posted by Warbs

look into Perpetuum further reach the PvP and ultimatley its only $10 per month and was a game made by only 10 people 10!! that is it in a little tiny room ( a flat ) not even an office out of there own pocket

And for that reason I played the game and gave it a chance.

I could sit here and whine about the problems and lack of content in this game but I will only get reply's from the Fan-boys explaining that im an idiot and should go back to WoW.

I am pretty sure this game will be huge if it ever appeals to anyone but the niche  Eve evacuee's. Lets hope its still around in six months as I would love to see this game succeed.