Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jumpgate Bump

outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

Well, I decided to post because no one has posted anything since August.  Getting ready to re-sub again. The game is not that exciting in my book, but it is challenging.  You have to be alert at all times, between the flux attacking you and an occasional attack from a player.  Plus, it is very hard to take a break unless you get to a station.

Another thing I remember was those damn black asteroids and the fins at the jumpgates.  If you are not paying attention, you will run into those asteroids because you cant see them that well.  I think there are only one in each sector between jumpgates, total of two.  Very aggravating.  Those fins can waste you in a heartbeat too, if you over correct.

Space travel, docking and fighting is super challenging trying to correct your direction.  Newtonian physics is what makes this game very rewarding and frustrating at the same time.  It takes a top notch pilot to make the proper corrections to survive in this game.

Anyways, my 2 cents.

Comments

• Eraser55Eraser55 Member Posts: 142

Im keeping an eye on the new updates.. Hopefully it will be good again. Like what they did to the trap tho. 

My cool sig: Turrets suck.

• AristidesAristides Member Posts: 172

What kinds of new changes are you waiting for?