Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stargate Worlds OST and SGW video footage

supremeaaronsupremeaaron Member UncommonPosts: 189

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to send thid over to you guys. http://www.sggaminginfo.com/2010/12/early-christmas-present-from-sggaminginfo/

I know no one really cares about SGW anymore but the OST is pretty nice and well I hope the video is ok.

From,

Supremeaaron

Comments

• LambicLambic Member Posts: 22

Thank you very much for this. I can never get enough VGM image Like what I have heard so far, just wish some of the songs didnt end so abruptly

• supremeaaronsupremeaaron Member UncommonPosts: 189

Originally posted by Lambic

Thank you very much for this. I can never get enough VGM image Like what I have heard so far, just wish some of the songs didnt end so abruptly

Yeah some songs like the last 3 or 4 I had issues because they were looped songs with no end point. So it was a bit annoying but I tried to make it not seem to obvious.

• LambicLambic Member Posts: 22

Wow I didn't know you put this together yourself, I'm even more thankful now. Getting music from games can be work, in the long ago past I made some soundtracks and your right, not a lot you can do with the looped songs. Thanks again!

• supremeaaronsupremeaaron Member UncommonPosts: 189

Originally posted by Lambic

Wow I didn't know you put this together yourself, I'm even more thankful now. Getting music from games can be work, in the long ago past I made some soundtracks and your right, not a lot you can do with the looped songs. Thanks again!