Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jatar - So Christmas is nearly upon us Any Presents ......

IsaneIsane Member UncommonPosts: 2,630

Jatar , your dulcid tones have been missed any interesting tidbits or are you guys just working hard nose to the coal face ?

Comments

• JatarJatar Member UncommonPosts: 348

Hello Isane.  Truth is, we ARE just working hard on the game.  There will probably be a new dev post soon on the web site about progress on the game, so no need for me to go into that here.   The ony 'tidbit' I'll drop is that we have added a new type of quest called a League Action.   These have to do with the war effort and are shorter than our primary major quests.  We needed someting in between our Adventures and our Quests for when you want something fun and excitng to solve, that isn't so massive it takes two weeks of play, yet is more than a simple 'rescue the town from bandits' type adventure.  Hence, the League Action.  You pick these up at one of the Leagues you have joined.

There you go, a tidbit.

• IsaneIsane Member UncommonPosts: 2,630

Originally posted by Jatar

Hello Isane.  Truth is, we ARE just working hard on the game.  There will probably be a new dev post soon on the web site about progress on the game, so no need for me to go into that here.   The ony 'tidbit' I'll drop is that we have added a new type of quest called a League Action.   These have to do with the war effort and are shorter than our primary major quests.  We needed someting in between our Adventures and our Quests for when you want something fun and excitng to solve, that isn't so massive it takes two weeks of play, yet is more than a simple 'rescue the town from bandits' type adventure.  Hence, the League Action.  You pick these up at one of the Leagues you have joined.

There you go, a tidbit.

Nice to hear things are progressing........

• amusedmonkeyamusedmonkey Member UncommonPosts: 42

*Hopes terrain screenshots come out soon*

I know I've been a good girl!

• kmoore00kmoore00 Member Posts: 4

Can not wait for this game, ive been waiting for a good game for a long time now, this seems to be it!!

Hoping to get in on some Beta love!!

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

Originally posted by kmoore00

Can not wait for this game, ive been waiting for a good game for a long time now, this seems to be it!!

Glad to see an update, but as for playing this game, they've given no clue on that.

We could take some guesses, I'm saying sometime in 2012 will see the first action.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• DakirnDakirn Member UncommonPosts: 372

Looks like the dev log was updated with some juicy tidbits.

http://www.citadelofsorcery.com/news/index.php

• IsaneIsane Member UncommonPosts: 2,630

Originally posted by Dakirn

Looks like the dev log was updated with some juicy tidbits.

http://www.citadelofsorcery.com/news/index.php

Dakirn , I must be slacking... we need to give Jatar a nudge some time soon :)

• VidirVidir Member UncommonPosts: 963

I have been very interested in this game since i first read about it few years ago. I realy hope they will pull this through. I have seen many promising games vanish in old age.

• zereelistzereelist Member Posts: 373

Originally posted by Kyleran

Originally posted by kmoore00

Glad to see an update, but as for playing this game, they've given no clue on that.

We could take some guesses, I'm saying sometime in 2012 will see the first action.

Such an enormous project and they only seem to be scratching the surface.  I am going to guess the first CBT will be in 2013. 

• Juztinb42Juztinb42 Member Posts: 38

Good to see that the team has confidence that the game will be released.  I'm really looking forward to the new screenshots too.