Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA: Dancing With Demons by Scott James Magner, Writer

We've received another piece of original fiction here at MMORPG.com coming to us again from the TERA team and writer Scott James Magner. Take a look at the story, the shots and then let us know what you think about them and the game, over in the forums!

You wish to follow me. Fine. But do not pretend to understand what I do. My task is clear—today I hunt demons. They do not belong in this place, where the beauty of nature should rule, not this darkness. Whatever black power spoils our air will be cleansed by my might. Arun and Shara speak through me, and you should listen.

Read the whole story here.

Comments

• nomssnomss Member UncommonPosts: 1,468
  • HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,535

Originally posted by nomss

What?

This.

• justaduedjustadued Member Posts: 8

cool story

• GahnzoGahnzo Member UncommonPosts: 74

LOL I really like this one. "I will summon a spirit to heal us, but first stand fast while I collect this root. Won't take but a moment...." thats funny.

• MorcotulconMorcotulcon Member UncommonPosts: 262

Originally posted by justadued

cool story

Indeed! Why does it feel like it's a clone of another story? that, in fact, is a clone of another story? And of another and older story? Is it a story that keeps repeating itself for 10 years? I hope not, where is the fun of that?..... -.-'

*stops sarcasm*

I really like how certain innovations in 1 part of the gameplay (In case of Tera, is the aimed combat taken from shooters) means nothing when the rest is the same old boring ****! I just jope thw westernization (or whatever is called) they are doing really works, because I doubt that! But it's just IMHO.

• NelothNeloth Member Posts: 249

What's the deal with asian mmos and raccoons?

• LursoftaLursofta Member UncommonPosts: 4

Honestly, I am sick of those korean super-beautiful characters like Elves and Humans and sexy demons...  Racoons are something fresh and funny ^^

• WSIMikeWSIMike Member Posts: 5,564

Originally posted by Neloth

... and plump ones at that!

"If you just step away for a sec you will clearly see all the pot holes in the road,
    and the cash shop selling asphalt..."
    - Mimzel on F2P/Cash Shops

• tonxabartonxabar Member CommonPosts: 1

Originally posted by Neloth

Because in asian old stories raccoons and foxes were magical beings, and they could deceive peasants and travelers with their transforming powers or dressing abilities...

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

That did not translate very well, hope that is not an example of what we can expect from the normalization.