Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pre CU/NGE Bria vets come here!

travdotytravdoty Member UncommonPosts: 274

Just wanted to make a Bria refugee thread for back in the glory days of pre CU/NGE.  Post with your name and any relevant info to help identify yourself =) I can't remember my name for the life of me but I knew I was an imperial BH who also had a crafter. I remember having an item mall somewhere way outside of Mos Eisley with all sorts of stuff I made with my crafter. I had so many credits from my item mall I was literally giving out cash to my guildies =P

Comments

• XTREM1337XTREM1337 Member Posts: 24

anyway..

JEDI MASTER SOTANAX
    SWG PRE-CU

• sungodrasungodra Member Posts: 1,376

Odd , I can remember my names from the 90's  I played Graal (RIp off of zelda)  and Nexus kingdom of winds... I remember the names I used on both those games... PRE CU wasn't even that long ago. 4-5 years? you should remember, unless you only played for like a week or something.

"When it comes to GW2 any game is fair game"

• BakoryoBakoryo Member UncommonPosts: 469

I was in a guild called spartan league or something similar, can't really recall.. 

Other than that my character was named Melo, pre-cu he was a crafter/scout Cu he became a bountyhunter.

The speed of the mole and the power of steel is my weapon

• ZERMINUSZERMINUS Member Posts: 241

I was in a guild called FOE. My name was Redyrd and I had a three guild hall compound in the far north of Tattoine - though the FOE city was Bastion in Naboo. By the end, I was one trial from finishing as a Jedi Knight. Then Smedley went and fucked it all, and I closed down my two accounts.

• Recon48Recon48 Member UncommonPosts: 218

Tyrral - Mastered: TKM (played many mixed templates), Doctor, Bio Engineer, CH, Smuggler, 2H Swordsman, Commando... I played all of them for at least a couple months each.  

I was in a small guild called -RNA- based on Naboo, but we were pretty well known for crafting.  Ess'ence was our weaponsmith (she had quite a loyal following) and Nek Eibrab was our armorsmith. I did all the slicing for them, and early on I'd discovered a bug that added an extra ~5% bonus to the slice yield (and left a lot of other smiths/slicers scratching their heads). My service put their names out there for producing some of the highest stat gear, and in return - being their slicer, I got a lot of work requests from other Weapon & Armorsmiths for their highest end weapons.

During my Bio Eng days I managed to produce a duurni (rabbit-type pet, named Pete) that had strong poisons to health and mind pools, and a knockdown.  The little guy could tear it up and was a lot of fun when someone would want to duel while waiting for a shuttle or ship.  :)

• LaikaPopLaikaPop Member Posts: 1
    My name was Caleso -

Was in KIA, LSW, FBI and then finished with FTW.

Pretty much popped my mmo cherry with swg and no other game compares to pre cu glory days, the community was the best ever and no other game has come close.

Mastered every profession and pvp whored it up. Got dark Jedi knight but then went rebel and joined the amazing FTW when FBI went to wow.

Remember grinding jedi with red on the lovely planet lok, fighting off bountyhunters and genuine good times!

Hanging around for the kotor mmo with the hope of some nostalgia and that bria vets return to one server!
  • Eryk13Eryk13 Member Posts: 12

My name was Ackod - a Mon Calamari Armorsmith.  Had a pretty damn good business going for some time on the server.

• DrymarroDrymarro Member Posts: 13

I definitely remember having a character on Bria.. I'm pretty sure the character's name was Drymarro.

I've been using it on practically everything lol.

Commando/was about to become Doctor but the NGE came and I quit.

Good old times.... I don't see SWGEMU any time soon(5 years)even being able to bring a scalable game up to par with SWG PRECU's good old days.

EDIT:

Forgot to mention that I spent a whole fall break(from about 1:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.(I wasn't allowed to play games at that time and I had to sneak on at night xD)

All that just to get Unarmed Exp for Novice Commando... wow that was a long time ago. I really miss it :(... very nostalgic right now.

• emungeremunger Member Posts: 2

Characters name was Machine.  Master Architect and Doctor.  Started as a Creature Handler and still had two Frenzied Grauls on my character and several other rare pets on me when I quit.  Was Imperial and remember playing with both a pet AT-ST and large spider (forget the exact name) out at the same time.  Those were the days.

Had a Zebrak Jedi named Hazardous but didn't get a chance to PvP with him.   Unlocked after mastering all but one profession.

Probably won't see another game ever come close to the crafting and other features this game had.

• hosie73hosie73 Member Posts: 10

Originally posted by emunger

Characters name was Machine.  Master Architect and Doctor.  Started as a Creature Handler and still had two Frenzied Grauls on my character and several other rare pets on me when I quit.  Was Imperial and remember playing with both a pet AT-ST and large spider (forget the exact name) out at the same time.  Those were the days.

Had a Zebrak Jedi named Hazardous but didn't get a chance to PvP with him.   Unlocked after mastering all but one profession.

Probably won't see another game ever come close to the crafting and other features this game had.

I remember you, we were in SiS(Silicon Soldiers) together, My characters were Sinter/Saric Krell and Rwarl ( a wook) you were grinding on your Jedi around the same time Aci was doing his I believe.  

• emungeremunger Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by hosie73

Originally posted by emunger

I remember you, we were in SiS(Silicon Soldiers) together, My characters were Sinter/Saric Krell and Rwarl ( a wook) you were grinding on your Jedi around the same time Aci was doing his I believe.  

I remember you as well brother.  Its been a long time.  I moved on to Guildwars after SWG but haven't played any MMOs since last April.  How about yourself?

• hosie73hosie73 Member Posts: 10

I went from SWG to EVE for the most part... have played a bit of just about everything in between since then.  Currently dabbling in Fallen Earth on and off a bit, closest thing to old school SWG I have ever found.

• grapevinegrapevine Member UncommonPosts: 1,927

Bria vet here.  Kasteu (Master Pike/TKM/MD/Fencer/Brawler) and Eviha Otiva (ID/Musician/Dancer).  I played from EU release through to the NGE, with a short break when JTL launched.  Council member of the TLC guild, who ran Davinci.   I founded and ran its cantine, up until taking the break.

Moved onto CoH, then WoW, and the endless number of other MMOs played for a short time.

• DoomsayerDoomsayer Member Posts: 344

Heh, I was in FOE as well, though I can't remember what my name was in that game. I was a rifleman/scout/creature handler mix, I think I mixed some 1 hand melee in there too.

Everything born must die. All that is, will come to ruin. This is the essence of Doom. So sayeth the Doomsayer.

• MuffpojkenMuffpojken Member Posts: 54

Ah the good ol' days of Bria. Name's Orlano, master BH/BE among other profs. In the early days i ran in an all swedish guild, but it didn't last for long. At some point i started up a guild with some random dude from america. I was suppose to pay some sort of fee for the guild hall. But i was hospitalized and couldn't log on. When i did the whole thing was gone and he was mad as hell calling me eurotrash and eventully blocking me. My last guild ran with was xGodx, i pretty small guild if i recall, but we sure had alot of fun.

Playing: ARMA 2
    Waiting for: Darkfall: UW
    Played: Ultima Online, Age of Conan, Anarchy Online, Planetside, Dark age of Camelot, EQII, WoW, SWG, FFXI and a lot more

• sectonsecton Member Posts: 80

I hail from flurry, jerks.

But I had a wookie on bria called briabacca or something.

mmm pizza

• ZERMINUSZERMINUS Member Posts: 241

Originally posted by LaikaPop

My name was Caleso - Was in KIA, LSW, FBI and then finished with FTW. Pretty much popped my mmo cherry with swg and no other game compares to pre cu glory days, the community was the best ever and no other game has come close. Mastered every profession and pvp whored it up. Got dark Jedi knight but then went rebel and joined the amazing FTW when FBI went to wow. Remember grinding jedi with red on the lovely planet lok, fighting off bountyhunters and genuine good times! Hanging around for the kotor mmo with the hope of some nostalgia and that bria vets return to one server!

Hey Caleso, I remember you well. Remember our duel on the Lok volcano. 'So, Caleso!, We meet again at last for the first time! Let this our final final battle for now!'

• travdotytravdoty Member UncommonPosts: 274

Originally posted by sungodra

you should remember unless you only played for like a week or something.

Well, that kinda happens when you smoke a lot of pot after high school in between when I used to play SWG and now. I mean, I haven't in a long time, but still... Anyway, I played for nearly 2 years or so. I'm pretty sure I used the random name generator so I wouldn't know the names I used for the life of me. I'm just hoping I'll eventually recognize some of the names in this thread =)

• viadiviadi Member Posts: 816

Viadi i was in a guild called FCH then some left and started a guild called DELTA i did loads in the game and enjoyed every moment of it, may sound sad but im STILL bitter i'll never buy anything sony again. i must add on the whole i'm sane.... honest

Tin Foil hats dont work.. its all a conspiracy

• firefly2003firefly2003 Member UncommonPosts: 2,527

Know this is doubtful but does anyone out there have a ny Pre-Cu fraps they took of any Jedi fighting a GM Darth Vader back when there was permadeath for Jedi?