Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acolytes now recruiting for Rift!

RedruumRedruum Member UncommonPosts: 314

Acolyte Logo

Acolytes

The Acolytes do not care whether the gods abandoned the world or not. To them, this entire disaster is the gods' fault in the first place. Indeed, as soon as things went from bad to worse, the gods suddenly and inexplicably disappeared.

So while the Guardians run around Telara building temples, sticking their noses in everyone's business, and desperately praying for a miracle, the Acolytes plan on actually delivering one, even if it means being branded as heretics and operating outside the laws of the land.

The story of the Acolytes is just beginning. Where shall your destiny lead you?

The time for action is now!

Please check out our new recruitment video on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOQs6_8JzRs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Acolytes are officially creating a branch for, Rift: Planes of Telara and are NOW recruiting.

- We will be a part of the Defiant faction.

- We will be on a PVP server

- Our focus in Rift will be end game PVE, PVP and crafting.

- Acolytes is based for all NA timezones. We have members from the east coast to the west coast and yes.......we have lots of Canadians as well.

- Acolytes provide a community that you feel at home with and have the comfort of moving to various games we are currently in and games we shall enter in the future. You will have the feeling of knowing people no matter what game you enter.

We were created in 2004 and have been dominating MMO's from the start. We currently have an active member base of 250+ people and are growing every day. We started out as an Age of Conan guild and then quickly grew into a multi Gaming Community. We have had a strong presence in WAR, Aion, Mortal Online, WoW and we are still at the top of the game in Age of Conan. The three top MMO's we are looking forward to as a community at the moment are RIFT, obviously, Guild Wars 2 and Star Wars: The Old Republic. We already have 75+ ready and waiting for Guild Wars 2 and Star Wars: The Old Republic alone.

The Acolytes are a community of like minded individuals that have a common bond in enjoying video games and kicking ass. We are an 18+ community and we take pride in being more then just another guild or community. We feel being part of a gaming community alone is not enough. We have the power to reach out to communities outside of ours and do good for others that are in need. In past years we have donated to our troops over sea's, the American Breast Cancer Foundation and this year we are donating toward Child's Play which is a charity that purchases game equipment and games for children in children's hosptials.

If you would like to read more about us you can read our latest interview in the press here Interview at GRE

You can also follow us on twitter at Acolytes Twitter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of this is great and dandy......but what is asked of me, the new applicant or member.

1. Having unique names for your characters in game is a MUST. We do not want to see any RoflCopters or Iluvboobstwo.

2. For any guild sponsored raids, be it PVE or PVP, Ventrilo is required to at least listen for directions.

3. Respect for one another as guild mates. Not everyone may get along at all times, but respect each other as fellow brothers and sisters.

4. Try and be as helpful as you can within guild chat. People are always doing something that requires focus, but if someone ask's a question in guild chat a simple reply goes along way even if you do not know the answer.

5. Remember that these are just video games. Real life always comes first. Make love to your wive's, husbands, significant others as much as you can and never neglect your family or loved one's.

Please head over to Acolytes Forums and fill out an application today.

The above pre-release recruitment video can be found here Acolyte YouTube Link I highly recommend going there and viewing it full screen.

Hope to see a lot of you soon and here is to a successful launch of Rift!

Hieru

Community Leader of the Acolytes

Comments

• XirikXirik Member UncommonPosts: 440

Sounds good! (especially the Canadian part) 

However I first have to find out if the game is fun during the up coming beta.

"You have some serious mental issues you may need to seek some help for. There are others who post things, but do not post them in the way you do. Out of every person who posts crazy shit in this forum, you have some of the craziest and scariest" -FarReach

• DepartedSoulDepartedSoul Member UncommonPosts: 99

Originally posted by Redruum

We have had a strong presence in WAR, Aion, Mortal Online, WoW and we are still at the top of the game in Age of Conan.

I have been playing AoC since CE launch and Acolytes were never a "top" guild in AoC , and according to the rankings on each server still are not. Good luck in RIFT. 

When a man lies... he murders some part of the World.

• RedruumRedruum Member UncommonPosts: 314

Originally posted by DarkAsmodeus

Originally posted by Redruum

We have had a strong presence in WAR, Aion, Mortal Online, WoW and we are still at the top of the game in Age of Conan.

I have been playing AoC since CE launch and Acolytes were never a "top" guild in AoC , and according to the rankings on each server still are not. Good luck in RIFT. 

What server are you on? Cause you sir are on some good crack!

• fatboy21007fatboy21007 Member Posts: 409

ill run solo come friday :-)

• andredocandredoc Member UncommonPosts: 119

stop killing me!!

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

nice logo, it reminds me a lil bit of assassins creed... :)   i might apply for your guild so i have company to play with in this beta, im downloading rift now and by the time i come back from college today the servers may be up

Great to see all the new faces over at our forums.  Rift is gonna be great!

• lunatislunatis Member UncommonPosts: 261

Will you guys play on the PVP server?

• mrw0lfmrw0lf Member Posts: 2,269

Do you have any EU members?

-----
    “The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species.”

• laminblakelaminblake Member Posts: 14

seems like a good bunch of fellas, although im sure the defiant don't like you copy pasting their global description *lol*.

Originally posted by lunatis

Will you guys play on the PVP server?

Yes, we are definitely going to play on a PVP server.  Gotta love being able to kill dwarves.

Originally posted by mrw0lf

Do you have any EU members?

We unfortunately do not have a lot of EU members.  We have a few Australians, but not a lot of EU members at this time.