Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worgen or Goblin?

This is for those who are going to reroll or start a Worgen or Goblin character.

My question is basically this: which of the two races are you going to test out first thing?

I'm going Worgen, baby image

Comments

• nickster29nickster29 Member Posts: 486

Goblin Mage!

• KedoremosKedoremos Member UncommonPosts: 432

Worgen druid because the cat form looks vicious.

Life of an MMORPG "addict"
    For 7 years, proving that if you quote "fuck" you won't get banned.

• japojapo Member Posts: 306

Goblin rogue...and maybe a goblin hunter alt for later

• bronecarbronecar Member Posts: 685

Originally posted by kedoremos

Worgen druid because the cat form looks vicious.

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

Goblin.. because.. you just know that the Worgen early on will be all twlight tweenies.... image

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690

Goblin because Horde > Alliance.

• VolkmarVolkmar Member UncommonPosts: 2,501

Worgen Warrior.... or Druid... still unsure about that :P

And I will be playing him like a perfect British gentleman, circa 1899. Beside when he goes to battle though, when he goes literally crazy. :D

"If you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime"

• TiiKiiTiiKii Member UncommonPosts: 163

Originally posted by bronecar

This is for those who are going to reroll or start a Worgen or Goblin character.

My question is basically this: which of the two races are you going to test out first thing?

I'm going Worgen, baby image

Gobby FTW!! :)

"Huntress"

• NetSageNetSage Member UncommonPosts: 1,059

Goblin because Horde is the best :P.  But, honestly the racial abilities of the Goblin are a lot better as well ;).

• Ralphie2449Ralphie2449 Member UncommonPosts: 574

Worgen FTW

Goblins are yet one more ugly addition to the horde, they are green skinned monsters that are smaller than orcs, only holy cows are good from horde xD

• chris081888chris081888 Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Originally posted by Wolfy2449

Worgen FTW
    Goblins are yet one more ugly addition to the horde, they are green skinned monsters that are smaller than orcs, only holy cows are good from horde xD

I have to respectfully disagree. In 13 hours and 6 minutes I will be happily levelling my goblin tank.

Best Beta Tester EVER!

• Ralphie2449Ralphie2449 Member UncommonPosts: 574

Originally posted by chris081888

Originally posted by Wolfy2449

Worgen FTW

I have to respectfully disagree. In 13 hours and 6 minutes I will be happily levelling my goblin tank.

Goblin+tank+horde= fail , u want to attract mobs to attack you not to scare them and make them attack others because you are mary the ugly...

• ThalariusThalarius Member Posts: 125

I might try both of them. But am leaning toward worgen due to it's racial skinning bonus of NOT HAVING TO HAVE A SKINNING KNIFE WHILE SKINNING.  <-- I think that along is going to be a big draw. 

Personally am going to wait until next week to try the new classes since we all know that at launch day there will be thosands of new gobbies and werewolves roaming around creating all sorts of problems from crashes to lag.  :)

• merieke82merieke82 Member Posts: 165

Goblin mage to cap.

Worgen far enough to get the initial story.

• catlanacatlana Member Posts: 1,677

Goblin warrior and Worgen rogue to experience the initial story then back to my mage for Rated BGs!