Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Typo errors.

WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

Sorry did not know how to word the title so sorry if misleading.

I don't know if this is a Firfox problem or not,but i have had to make literally hundreds of edits on posts,because the site never shows errors on spelling.Every site i have ever been to it always shows typo errors ,so i can quickly fix them before posting,nothing shows here on MMORPG,not before or after the post.

So a Firefox problem,or is there nothing here that shows typo errors ?

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

Comments

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,181

Originally posted by Wizardry

I don't know if this is a Firfox problem or not,but i have had to make literally hundreds of edits on posts,because the site never shows errors on spelling.Every site i have ever been to it always shows typo errors ,so i can quickly fix them before posting,nothing shows here on MMORPG,not before or after the post.

MMORPG forums are incompatable with the spellchecker in Firefox it seems. Not to mention the editor fails with quotes and doesn't allow us to quote info copied from other places among a myriad of other things that make it subpar to many other board editors.

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• Cik_AsalinCik_Asalin Member Posts: 3,033

Originally posted by skeaser

Originally posted by Wizardry

MMORPG forums are incompatable with the spellchecker in Firefox it seems. Not to mention the editor fails with quotes and doesn't allow us to quote info copied from other places among a myriad of other things that make it subpar to many other board editors.

Just chiming in as a firefox user, that I've just hoped it would be addressed by mmorpg.com at some point, but never did mention anything about it.  I (chuckle) do have to re-read my own posts all the time, because of unintentional spelling errors and space-bar misses all the time on mmorpg.com.