Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Social/grouping/exploration community project (a second try)

13»

Comments

• MiskenMisken Member Posts: 11

... you put a smile on my face lol !

I think we could be on to something

• ShroudednovaShroudednova Member Posts: 29

I'm still interested in this idea. *goes over to the (old) new forum* :)!

• MiskenMisken Member Posts: 11

I am installing EQ 1 again i reactivated my account.... so i'll see how it goes but again whatever game is decided i will be with you guys, i'll give an update when i get back into it.

I see they released the 17th expansion in their 12th year lol  now has player housing or something i saw hehe

we'll see !

and we have started chatting on the forums Goronian set up

• DethevanDethevan Member UncommonPosts: 60

Good to see this starting back up,  count me back in.  image

Currently playing EverQuest 2

• ShroudednovaShroudednova Member Posts: 29

I'm doing the Ryzom free trial until a decision is made. Anyone care to join me send a message to Loupi in game.

• SinnriseSinnrise Member Posts: 97

Hello

I would be interested in this being an 12+ yr mmo vet.  Whatever game decided is cool, but if you want old skool, how about looking into Asherons Call or Anarchy Online.  I myself started MMo's with AC and it to me is the best open game ever made.

Might be worth looking into.

Keep me posted Im IN.

Sinn

• SuperXero89SuperXero89 Member UncommonPosts: 2,551

I have some interest in this project.  

• GoronianGoronian Member Posts: 724

I've started filling up the forums. You should probalby head there. Link, just in case.

I hate WoW because it made my plush hamster kill himself, created twin clones of Hitler, punched Superboy Prime in reality, stared my dog down, spoiled my grandmother, assimilated me into the Borg, then made me into a real boy, just to make me a woman again.

Those that wish to help this project, please click on the link in the above post.  Apply to the guild so you can be added and so that we can do the trials for the games and pick which one will be our new home!   image

• MnemiMnemi Member UncommonPosts: 55

I may be interested, been trying to get into a mmo again.. Just I can't seem to find the right one, it's a shame.

Then come on over to the boards here and help choose a game :-)

• GoronianGoronian Member Posts: 724

Everquest II and Aerrevan have been checked off the list. We'll be doing this elimination-style, until we're down to one game, most of us could enjoy.

I hate WoW because it made my plush hamster kill himself, created twin clones of Hitler, punched Superboy Prime in reality, stared my dog down, spoiled my grandmother, assimilated me into the Borg, then made me into a real boy, just to make me a woman again.

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604

I'd be down for this depending on what game

*EDIT the time zone that the majority of you guys are in would also influence things

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604

i moved over to the other forums as well. personally i vote for daoc or istaria

• nate1980nate1980 Member UncommonPosts: 2,063

After a 6 month hiatus from games in general, not just MMORPG's, I decided to re-enter the gaming world, if even only casually to catch up on some single player games and to try out the new Cataclsym expansion.

So I just wanted to say hi to everyone I once knew from TPA and who knew me. I won't be joining you all this time, since the only MMORPG I plan to play anytime soon is WoW, but I wish you all the best of luck.

• LeagolxLeagolx Member Posts: 222

Joined the forums and I voted eq1 although istaria looks kind of cool to idk its tough.

If your going to ban the trolls please for our sake ban the Fan Boys too.

• LeagolxLeagolx Member Posts: 222

Not to be a necro but Just for everyone interested im not sure if this is still going on i just checked the forums and i think it died again :( i wonder why these things never work out it just seems to me the interenet is maybe to anonymious so people dont really care about one another.

If your going to ban the trolls please for our sake ban the Fan Boys too.

• JonolinbJonolinb Member Posts: 66

I was a part of the first effort by this group. It dwindled down rather rapidly. And then other "members" of the group decided that didn't like the game that was voted on and left. Many others just simply disappeared. It was a mess.

• ajcrownerajcrowner Member Posts: 2
    I'm interested along with 2-3 friends. Just depends on the game though I'm willing to try almost anything. So bored of not having many people to play/group with.
  • hail2dathiefhail2dathief Member UncommonPosts: 232

1. Vanguard!!!  I love Vanguard but always end up quitting because i have no one to group with or socialize with.  If you could get a group started and head in to Vanguard I will gladly follow.

2.  EQ...if they open a new progression server.  If not then wouldn't be a top choice for me.

3. Darkfall would be something i would def. give another go if i had a group or guild to start with, as I already own the game.

Keep us up to date cause i've been looking for something to play but don't have anyone to play with.

• KhaymusKhaymus Member Posts: 3
    Is this still a thing?  I have been wanting to try Vanguard but did not want to play solo.  Please let me know if this is still going on and I would love to get in on this!
  • SendenSenden Member UncommonPosts: 602
    This necro makes me sad... sounded like such a great idea too :(