Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pocket Legends: Droid Version Now In Full Release

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Spacetime Studios has announced that it has conquered yet another platform with the official release of Pocket Legends for Android devices. During the beta, over 125,000 Droid downloads were recorded. Pocket Legends is a free-to-play MMO that crosses multiple platforms including iOS devices. To celebrate the release to Android, Pocket Legends devs have created a spiffy new video showing off their love for the little green 'Droid. Check it out!

Pocket Legends is available in the Droid Marketplace for free.

Click the image below to check out the Droid Does Pocket Legends video on YouTube.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• tryklontryklon Member UncommonPosts: 1,370

Im already playing it on my Galaxy S and I can say that it's excellent for a mobile game =P

A couple of years from now i wouldnt dream of playing a game with this many options, good graphics (for a mobile) and lots of stuff

• AlienShoresAlienShores Member UncommonPosts: 79

Yep I have to say I'm very impressed by this game.  I'm not sure how much I'll actually play it, but it's incredibly smooth and surprisingly feature-rich.  If anyone is curious I'm running the game on the Samsung Captivate (Galaxy S variant).  I really like the idea of cross-platform gaming of this nature.  Yes we have that with some games on windows/mac/linux, but not nearly enough and pretty much not at all in the console world.

• majinantmajinant Member UncommonPosts: 418

Damn, game looks great but is very fps laggy on my IDEOS U8150 :(

Oh well, can still play Parallel kingdom.

• MumboJumboMumboJumbo Member UncommonPosts: 3,219

Plays well on my old iPhone. The netcode is/must be very good as have very rarely had bad lag over wifi. Solid in short bursts and am interested to see how it does if/when released on pc also, the influx of numbers should make pvp fights take off a bit more. Updates/Service for freemium app are very good also worth mentioning.

Spacetime Studios also have another interesting IP called Dark Star that has not been released/finished abandoned from a previous ncsoft contract that looks very promising also for a space-shooter mmo. Would be interesting if they were to release that cross-platform too...

• marinridermarinrider Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

Works pretty well on my EVO 4g, havnt tried to see how fast the battery drains while playing it though.

• afoaaafoaa Member UncommonPosts: 578

Game becomes a lot prettier on a Samsung Galaxy Tab. At least for old eyes like mine.

"You are the hero our legends have foretold will save our tribe, therefore please go kill 10 pigs."

• PryettaPryetta Member UncommonPosts: 260

Originally posted by afoaa

Game becomes a lot prettier on a Samsung Galaxy Tab. At least for old eyes like mine.

My brother and I are thinking of getting the Samsung Galaxy Tab because our Heroes can't download this game. We tested it on our mother's Epic, we actually liked it a lot.