Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: TLBB Teams With Razer for Prize Weekend

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

ChangYou and the TLBB team have announced a partnership with Razer to bring a weekend's worth of prizes and contests into the game. Starting November 18th and running through November 20th, players have the choice of several in-game events in which to participate to win mouse mats, keyboards, a Razer Naga mouse and more.

With prizes that include the Razer Lycosa Keyboard and the outstanding Razer Naga Mouse, these one-off events will be hosted across the weekend of the 20th November, 2010, and will be open to players above level 20. Those lucky enough to get their kung-fu grip on one of these awesome prizes will have plenty to contend with as TLBB turns up the heat during this fun and exciting road to victory.

Read more here.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

What the hell is TLBB?!  ROFL.  I so wish these games would just implode and clear half the internet's webspace up and save me from researching these obvious FTP clones.

• VaarelVaarel Member UncommonPosts: 4

Yea I was interested in this contest until I found out that it's only for people playing the game and only above level 20 and only if you join in certain in game events. I would be into trying the game and playing it, but the other stipulations seem like a lame way to fake greater game attendance. Pretty lame.

• mOoKmOoK Member Posts: 26

Holy crap a promotion to encouraging customers to try their game!

Well I never!

• RynneRynne Member UncommonPosts: 497

Originally posted by mOoK

Holy crap a promotion to encouraging customers to try their game!

Well I never!

How dare they do that!!1

• ITPalgITPalg Member UncommonPosts: 314

I paid $80, if I remember correctly, for that mouse which I never learned to use in the 30-day return time for Fry's so I'm out of that money now if I never learn to use it. It was more of an impulse and try it out purchase but then I got the Logitech G110 keyboard with its 12 macro keys.

twitch.tv/itpaladin
    @ITPalg
    YouTube: ITPalGame

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387

Oh my,,, what game is this? has persistent seamless world?

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

It is like a clone of a clone of a clone....Tian Long Ba Bu is the actual name.  Wonder what that translates too?

• lorddeath101lorddeath101 Member UncommonPosts: 315

i wanna win .

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

Originally posted by Ozmodan

It is like a clone of a clone of a clone....Tian Long Ba Bu is the actual name.  Wonder what that translates too?

It's Dragon Oath in the US, not sure if that's a direct translation or if it is a different name here altogether.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• snowmirkosnowmirko Member Posts: 13

Originally posted by itpaladin

I paid $80, if I remember correctly, for that mouse which I never learned to use in the 30-day return time for Fry's so I'm out of that money now if I never learn to use it. It was more of an impulse and try it out purchase but then I got the Logitech G110 keyboard with its 12 macro keys.

Really?

Man I cannot play anymore without it... Best purchase ever done in my life...

• snowmirkosnowmirko Member Posts: 13

Originally posted by Loktofeit

Originally posted by Ozmodan

It's Dragon Oath in the US, not sure if that's a direct translation or if it is a different name here altogether.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demi-Gods_and_Semi-Devils

Apparenly is as big as Lord of the Ring in Asia with many TV series and movies. The writer is kinda of a star over there...

• HinchaHincha Member Posts: 38

Originally posted by itpaladin

The mouse is my best purchase in a long time, it works great. Also have an G15 keyboard so a lot off macro keys, but since i have the Naga 90% of my button bashing is done on the mouse. Takes a little getting used to but excelent mouse! 

• FTPgodmodeFTPgodmode Member UncommonPosts: 25

the little blue book?! :D

• KitchwaKitchwa Member Posts: 3

I registered/ downloaded TLBB on thurs or fri after seeing this news post, just to take part in the events. I managed to make it to level 20 in time :D

Didn't win though, I got stuck on the second clue in the riddle race :( Graphics look a lot better than I was expecting too, much better than other F2P games I've tried.