Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Console Release?

Anyone hear of them releasing this game for Ps3 or Xbox?

I just played it today and it seems like it would be amazing If I could play this on my Ps3.  I would def pay 50$ for it too.

a awesome f2p MMO.   I feel like if they made a paid box release they could develop it more to flesh out the features and zones. Like housing and UI.

Other than that they seemed to maintain the DW combat and all that.  Good stuff.  I recomend everyony Dynasty Warrior fan to try this.

Comments

• VyethVyeth Member UncommonPosts: 1,461

If they were to do this, I would have to def. recommend cross-platform gameplay. But who would be responsible for getting this done? Aeria? Tecmo/Koei?

And why hasn't this been done already? If this was a cross-platform game with people playing 360 and ps3 versions, it would probably have a more than stellar population, however who would provide the server?

• BelegStrongbowBelegStrongbow Member UncommonPosts: 296

I checked out in-game.

Every server is crazy populated right now.  Its got a nice following, they prob will port to consoles.

• TheHavokTheHavok Member UncommonPosts: 2,423

Originally posted by BelegStrongbow

Anyone hear of them releasing this game for Ps3 or Xbox?

I just played it today and it seems like it would be amazing If I could play this on my Ps3.  I would def pay 50$ for it too.

a awesome f2p MMO.   I feel like if they made a paid box release they could develop it more to flesh out the features and zones. Like housing and UI.

Other than that they seemed to maintain the DW combat and all that.  Good stuff.  I recomend everyony Dynasty Warrior fan to try this.

Koei may do a port to consoles since the game started on the consoles but I know that Aeria, who publishes DWO for North America and Europe, will not do a console version.

• CaskioCaskio Member UncommonPosts: 339

This game spawned from the console series.

Here is a PS3 one you can buy.

http://www.amazon.com/Dynasty-Warriors-6-Playstation-3/dp/B00104KJ4W

"If you're going to act like a noob, I'll treat you like one." -Caskio

Adventurers wear fancy pants!!!

• zellmerzellmer Member UncommonPosts: 442

Since when couldn't you..

Ugh, damn mmorpg..