Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Is this turd still warm?

JohnnyCacheJohnnyCache Vancouver, BCPosts: 96Member

Anyone playing this at all?  Has there been any improvements since 2008 or did the dev's all die from huffing gasoline in the garage?

Tagged:

Comments

• fatenabu1fatenabu1 Hannibal, MOPosts: 381Member

They all died, you mean you didn't go to the funeral?

• JohnnyCacheJohnnyCache Vancouver, BCPosts: 96Member

i must have missed it as i have been spending a lot of time masturbating with a cheese grater and stomping on kittens.

I hope there will be a Ruin II...maybe they will call it "Ruined" and get the pain over with at the beginning...

and in Ruined you can do a new feature called marriage, where you characters life can be"Ruined" just like a real person's :D

• ZakorZakor Pas de tes affaires, ONPosts: 214Member Uncommon

LMFAO @ the thread title!

Now playing : FFXIV
    Waiting on : TBD
    Best MMORPGs played : EQ, FFXI

I want to be able to give birth to crack babies so i can have their lives "Ruined" as well. 

And maybe get some bonus points for pushing cripple people down the stairs...

i also want to run for president and promise health care but not deliever it for i can ruin poor people's lives too

...or run for president and start a war (crusade?) based completely on lies and Ruin the lives of millions around the world !!