Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this turd still warm?

JohnnyCacheJohnnyCache Member Posts: 96

Anyone playing this at all?  Has there been any improvements since 2008 or did the dev's all die from huffing gasoline in the garage?

Comments

• fatenabu1fatenabu1 Member Posts: 381

They all died, you mean you didn't go to the funeral?

• JohnnyCacheJohnnyCache Member Posts: 96

i must have missed it as i have been spending a lot of time masturbating with a cheese grater and stomping on kittens.

I hope there will be a Ruin II...maybe they will call it "Ruined" and get the pain over with at the beginning...

and in Ruined you can do a new feature called marriage, where you characters life can be"Ruined" just like a real person's :D

• ZakorZakor Member UncommonPosts: 214

LMFAO @ the thread title!

Now playing : FFXIV
    Waiting on : TBD
    Best MMORPGs played : EQ, FFXI

I want to be able to give birth to crack babies so i can have their lives "Ruined" as well. 

And maybe get some bonus points for pushing cripple people down the stairs...

i also want to run for president and promise health care but not deliever it for i can ruin poor people's lives too

...or run for president and start a war (crusade?) based completely on lies and Ruin the lives of millions around the world !!