Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alganon: PvP Arriving Soon

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Quest Online developers have announced that PvP game play will go live in three phases in Alganon, the company's flagship MMO. Phase I incorporates dueling and open world PvP and will roll out this month. Phase II, Towers & Keeps, will arrive prior to the end of the year. Phase III, Battlegrounds, will arrive in 2011. To celebrate the arrival of PvP combat, free item codes will be given away in the December 7th issue of PC Gamer and in other print venues.

Alganon, has undergone a major and positive transformation since new leadership forged a robust plan and path this past March; and we remain committed to its future. Among other plans that we have in place and which will bring new and exciting things to Alganon and indeed QOL, in the coming months we also expect to complete our localization efforts so that we can bring Alganon to various worldwide territories along with additional payment schemes through our upcoming UltimatePay integration.

Read more here.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Frostbite05Frostbite05 Member Posts: 1,880

ppl play this game?

• Someone call an exorcist, it's still alive!

• TribeofOneTribeofOne Member UncommonPosts: 1,006

DS has Saved this game!

• snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724

Tried this one...game is sooo dead...

And got the ugliest characters ever!

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

• GaurnGaurn Member Posts: 305

yeah I checked it out too to see just what smart is buttering up so much, and the game had no one in it. I could barely run the game and I have a pretty nice rig. the lag was just unbearable. I don't think there will be enough people playing this for pvp to matter one bit. it'll either literally be one player vs. another  player or my personal belief of this game. Please Vacate Premises.

[Mod Edit]

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341

If you're lagging in this game, something is wrong, seriously. Horribly dated graphics, there's nothing there that should be lagging you even if there were other people around.

Still I can't believe people actually still play this game, or that they're even still updating. Seriously, let it go, move on to something else. Yes, it's a WoW clone (I hate throwing that term around but seriously...most blatant rip ever), but it could have at least done a good job of it, and it didn't.

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Originally posted by Frostbite05

ppl play this game?

actually, i saw 2 ppl playing today LOL. The only mmorpg ive seen that brakes Alganon's record of ingame loneliness is the Craft of Gods.....

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Originally posted by parrotpholk

Is Alganon the most deserted f2p ever? Seems like it and have no idea how they are staying afloat

Craft of Gods is like 99% more deserted than Alganon. CoG is an excelent game, really good features and graphics, but if u see more than 1 player questing or just walking around (not counting yourself), then its not Craft of Gods LOL

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775

Originally posted by Frostbite05

ppl play this game?

lol I asked myself that as soon as I saw this on the "Current Forum Activity" box lol. 

I guess it's still kicking though for w/e reason.