Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What good or bad things you can tell about Cabal Online?

ChickGeekChickGeek Member Posts: 60

Hello there! I'm considering if i want to play this game again, but first wanted to know a few things about it's current state.

A year or more ago it was hacked in and out, and i remember GMs banning people for just complaining to help desc about something, and also there were not much quests to do at beginning. I see as of 2010 people write there are quests up to lvl 100 now, but what about hackers & bad support? Don't want to lose my account to someone again.

And, well, would be nice if you wrote a few things you think are good or bad in this game now, haven't played it for a long time, want to see if anything had changed.

Online Games in Girl's Eyes
http://chickgeekgames.blogspot.com

Comments

• Bislobo7Bislobo7 Member Posts: 2

The game got better cap raised to 180 and new maps and dung added. Now you can put secundary passwords on your char, storage and inventory.

Still.. they have much work to do, the pvp options are just not enough.

• AhyaAikawaAhyaAikawa Member Posts: 6

My first impression of this game is AVERAGE! yea you didn?t see wrong it AVERAGE! When you get in game you will see the AVERAGE graphics! BUT when your level get higher your amour start to look cool and also when you getting new skills such as AOE ^^.The trees, Ice, water all looks realistic. Yes one of the most system I love is WARP gates. Warp gates can be used only at level 3 or greater. These Warp gates link you to Time limited dungeon(Which you will need to get in , killing mobs, secret lamp to complete your quest in a limited time WOW) and to others world such as. .Bloody ice, Desert Scream, Green despair and more...When you first get into the DS or GS you will not be able to see the map until you finish a quest that will reward you a DS OR GS map. Not to forget the upgrading system in this game, you need certain level to upgrade your stuff especially the upgrading of CORE to your armour which will eventually rotate around your armour.. This core will cost really expensive. Before you can learn this upgrading skill you need to have License which you going to be reward in a quest this similarly apply to Battle System, Combo system and more....

• armageddon19armageddon19 Member Posts: 29

Mission War, Nation War and Bringers.... Power, Dominion and cute pets!

Procyon vs. Capella

• Torman16Torman16 Member Posts: 2

Warp gates can be used only at level 3 or greater. These Warp gates link you to Time limited dungeon(Which you will need to get in , killing mobs, secret lamp to complete your quest in a limited time WOW) and to others world such as. .Bloody ice, Desert Scream, Green despair and more...When you first get into the DS or GS you will not be able to see the map until you finish a quest that will reward you a DS OR GS map. Not to forget the upgrading system in this game, you need certain level to upgrade your stuff especially the upgrading of CORE to your armour which will eventually rotate around your armour.

• fatenabu1fatenabu1 Member Posts: 381

music is fantastic

• YarunaYaruna Member Posts: 342

The music and the dancing were great, I really liked that part. The dislikes were spam and dc's because of it on the free channels.

Waiting for Guild Wars 2, and maybe SWTOR until that time...

• dretraphdretraph Member Posts: 20

Astral bike rocks. Grinding system for skill and weapon sucks

• stinknastystinknasty Member Posts: 10

The Game its self if fun and a good time , If there were some kind of ingame monitoring system, and of GM involvment in this game the game would be great.

As it sits there is 0 totally NO ingame monitoring and 0 NO GM involment , The botters run rampant as soon as the lvl 50 map, and by the lvl 80 map theres so many GOD HACK BOTTERS you cant get your quest done, beings the botters non stop kill nearly all monsters on the map every 5-10 sec.

I played this game for years , then quit for years do to the ever growing bot situation. I came back to try the game under its new ownership, Only to find the botter sittuation is FAR worse than it was when i last played .

LvLing is much ezer , i went from 0-120 in less than a week, Sadly at 120 i could find no spots to grind that were not already infested with GOD HACK BOTTERS. When only 1 in 10 monsters you attack get credited as your kills and you watch your drops vanish to the bags of GOD HACK BOTTERS ,the fun of the game very quickly goes away.

Should the GMs ever start a ingame monitoring system and remove the BOTTERS from the game once and for all this would be a WONDERFUL Game, As it sits it looks highly unlikely there will ever be any attempt to perm remove the botters.

There is a report play button in game , you can report a botter every 30mins. the button does nothing at all. I and 37 other players tested this on my trial run this time, we all reported the same 2 BOTTERS that were in the same area 3x each over a 90 min time frame , after the 3rd report each both Bots were still in play thats 114 reports on each bot , with no action taken.

you can hop chennals all you like, all the key grind areas are bot infested everywhere lvl 120+ . so 120+ you have to grind PVP areas where the xp is low and monster att/def/HP are high and you have to fight off other players non stop, or quit the game . beings there is no PVE thats bot free at this point.

• dalin89dalin89 Member Posts: 33
    Combat is great with intriguing animation, especially of the visual effects of skills that inspire you to unlock the next. But unlocking new skills requires grinding, which may dump enthusiasm, drain patience and drive away players finally.
  • frillycheesesteakfrillycheesesteak Member Posts: 33
    Does anybody who posted in this thread - or in this forum - still play Cabal? I just got into it yesterday and would like to run some of my notes and observations by more experienced players.

Read my blog where I write about games and stuff.