Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

LoL Dead Cat?

bumfmanbumfman Valrico, FLPosts: 276Member

Last nite, my nephew and I were about to log on to play some CoH, when he decided to check his facebook for some of his friends that  would sometimes group up with us. One of his friends was online and he asked her if she felt like playing, she said she was sad and didnt feel like logging on.

Now a bit of backstory about this girl before I continue, her Mother was new to the internet and was still figuring out what all the small abbreviated catch phrases were but she would often get them wrong. One case of this was her understanding of LOL. Her comprehension of LoL was Lots of Love.

Getting back to my nephews friend, she said she was sad because of a message her mother left earlier. The message read:

" I am so sorry dear, but your cat ran across the street and got hit by a car. She is dead. LoL."

Now, I dont think its funny that the cat is dead. But it is hillarious to me that her mom signed off that way.

Work hard Play Harder

Comments

• Benj4minBenj4min his coolish cookiePosts: 23Member

1 word, CLASSIC!

My mum thinks the same stuff lol.....

Mum Language:

Lol = lots of love

KK = Killer Koolio....Like what on earth is that about!?!?!?!

• GTwanderGTwander San Diego, CAPosts: 6,035Member

Originally posted by bumfman

" I am so sorry dear, but your cat ran across the street and got hit by a car. She is dead. LoL."

I totally lots-of-love'd at this line.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture