Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

DLangleyDLangley Member Posts: 1,407

Post Trial Invites and/or Buddy Keys in this thread. If you create a thread outside of this one it will be deleted and the user warned.

Comments

• gboostergbooster Member UncommonPosts: 712

I would like one if anyone has them to give.

Thanks!

• borricborric Member Posts: 4

I would like a trial key please so I can test this game before I buy it.

Many thanks.

• PiasekPiasek Member Posts: 318

One game key to giveaway, send me a msg or reply here to get.

• ArchandorArchandor Member Posts: 12

I was in the beta and would like a trial if possible.

• AuzyAuzy Member UncommonPosts: 611

Would love to try this game

Uhh... what?

• gambongambon Member UncommonPosts: 1

I'm interested in checking this game out. Anyone still have a extra buddy key to spare? I would greatly appreciated it. Thanks

• trent1trent1 Member Posts: 1

me 2 Please. :D im dying to try this game out

• thanizthaniz Member Posts: 16

If anyone got a spare key, I'd like one. I was in beta, and would like to see how the game is today.

• GerardAtJobGerardAtJob Member Posts: 74

Same here! Would love to check out this game :)

Tx!

• HejietHejiet Member Posts: 49

Hi there,

I would also like a trial key to check this game out.

So bored of everything else right now. :(

• SenanSenan Member UncommonPosts: 788

This game has a 10 day free trial guys, straight from the official site - no need for anyone to give you a key (unless of course the buddy keys offer something extra that I'm not aware of.)

• FalfeirFalfeir Member UncommonPosts: 492

Originally posted by alacres

This game has a 10 day free trial guys, straight from the official site - no need for anyone to give you a key (unless of course the buddy keys offer something extra that I'm not aware of.)

only trial offer i saw at the official site was for those who have already bought the game. Maybe i'm missing something can you post a link please.

If anyone has some trial key, i wanted to try this game. thx in advance

I need more vespene gas.

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Hi,

I haven't sub'd to fallen earth in quite sometime, was wanting to see the new changes, is there any type of key for returning old players?

Thanks,

Mellkor.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• CelusiosCelusios Member UncommonPosts: 337

Originally posted by Mellkor

Hi,

I haven't sub'd to fallen earth in quite sometime, was wanting to see the new changes, is there any type of key for returning old players?

Thanks,

Mellkor.

Pretty sure they provide a free 30 day trial. Not saying that it applies to returning players (as you'd have to run a new account) but it seems good.

• NeVeRLiFtNeVeRLiFt Member UncommonPosts: 380

I bought the game and since they're doing a buy one get one free I have two copies of the game to give out to some lucky persons....

I will be watching and looking for two people to give the game to, I want it to be someone who will love the game and play it.

edit:

both copies of game given away, not sure I gave them to the right people now but oh well...

karma it's a vicious circle ;)

Played: MCO - EQ/EQ2 - WoW - VG - WAR - AoC - LoTRO - DDO - GW/GW2 - Eve - Rift - FE - TSW - TSO - WS - ESO - AA - BD
    Playing: Sims 3 & 4, Diablo3 and PoE
    Waiting on: Lost Ark
    Who's going to make a Cyberpunk MMO?

• Adhesive33Adhesive33 Member UncommonPosts: 227

Well, I'm really digging this game. I noticed they have a 2-for-1 deal going on, anyone interested in splitting the cost or something?

• dj525dj525 Member Posts: 39

https://www.fallenearth.com/trial

Free 30 day trial

• fang11fang11 Member Posts: 1

can i have a code i have been waiting for grimlands to come out but i want to try this first