Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA: Exclusive Screens: TERA Tuesday #1

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

In the first of a month-long series of exclusive screenshots, En Masse has sent over three brand new, never-before seen screenshots from TERA. The screens feature a trio of characters: The Chaos Witch, an Arachnae and a Polluted Farmer. Check them out and then be sure to come back next week for TERA Tuesday Part 2!

Check out TERA Tuesday #1!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 4,011

Nice graphics.

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,535

Looks cool.

• AryasAryas Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 337

Hmm... Chaos Witch... more like Chaotic Twitch, in my pants!

Love this game for it's lack of politically correct sensibilities alone.

That's aside from the fact it's one of the 6 games coming out that I'm really excited about.

I'm certain between 5 and 7 of those games will be utter shite but TERA definitely looks superb so far.

Playing: Ableton Live 8
    ~ ragequitcancelsubdeletegamesmashcomputerkillself ~

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Member UncommonPosts: 2,341

Pretty game is pretty :O I have no interest in playing it, but I will thoroughly enjoy HD youtube movies of people doing this-that-and-the-other.

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• syklonissyklonis Member UncommonPosts: 33

You know, all I keep seeing is here look at our screenshots for this game over the last good 4-6 months.  Where are the beta envites, anouncements about that.  Yes we get it, the game looks pretty. 

Let us play in the world to see for ourselves...

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

Ah the naked err Chaos witch, definitely a MA title.  The game play is going to have to absolutely superb to surmount these ridiculous caricatures.

• RoscomanRoscoman Member UncommonPosts: 55

Originally posted by syklonis

You know, all I keep seeing is here look at our screenshots for this game over the last good 4-6 months.  Where are the beta envites, anouncements about that.  Yes we get it, the game looks pretty. 

Beta is coming soon mate, check out this thread on the Tera website.

http://www.tera-online.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10895

• zimba7768zimba7768 Member Posts: 2

There is a lot more to a game beside graphics. I hope there is a trial first.

But it does look great.

• darkstaowndarkstaown Member UncommonPosts: 10

fapfapfap

• RynneRynne Member UncommonPosts: 497

Compared to what? The less than half revealed classes of GW2 or Rift? The minimal info you can find for pvp on those games?

• DestinoBRDestinoBR Member UncommonPosts: 9

Originally posted by Rynne

Compared to what? The less than half revealed classes of GW2 or Rift? The minimal info you can find for pvp on those games?

Rift has 4 classes so far, with 4 subclasses already anounced, the pvp aspect isnt clear but I think they will keep us updated, as for GW 2, man, you will have an entire server only for player maches, your helm (server)  will have to raid this server to gather material, do some quests  and stuff, as the other realm (server will do), you will not have in server pvp as I know so far, but the first guild wars didnt have that too. (p.s. I didnt re- check the guild wars manifesto  for this info, please fell free to correct me)

• DestinoBRDestinoBR Member UncommonPosts: 9

Originally posted by DestinoBR

Originally posted by Rynne

Rift has 4 classes so far, with 4 subclasses already anounced, the pvp aspect isnt clear but I think they will keep us updated, as for GW 2, man, you will have an entire server only for player maches, your helm (server)  will have to raid this server to gather material, do some quests  and stuff, as the other realm (server will do), you will not have in server pvp as I know so far, but the first guild wars didnt have that too. (p.s. I didnt re- check the guild wars manifesto  for this info, please fell free to correct me)

Rift has 4 classes so far, with 4 subclasses already announced, the pvp aspect isnt clear but I think they will keep us updated, as for GW 2, man, you will have an entire server only for player matches, your helm (server)  will have to raid this server to gather material, do some quests  and stuff, as the other realm (server will do), you will not have in server pvp as I know so far, but the first guild wars didn't have that too. (p.s. I didn't re- check the guild wars manifesto  for this info, please fell free to correct me)