Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Needs alot of work!

I have been playing this for about 3 weeks. For a free to play it is not the worst i have played but it is by no means even close to the best. A few of the problems i have with the game are:

1: The matchmaking in this game is as fail as the one that was in APB.  This in my mind needs alot of work or a total rework of how it is done.

( When i am a lvl 8 and go into a 4v4 match and my team mates are lvl 8 9 11  and we  fight a lvl 18 19 23 26. These is no way that this is even far and fun.)

2: This is suppose to be a RTS but most of the matches I have played in comes down to who can build the biggest tank company's and destroy the other sides base first. This type of play does not require any  skill just the abilty to make alot of tanks.  Which is really not that hard todo.

These are just a few of my problems that i have with this game. If they where to fix these then the game would be awsome to play, but untill these are done my advice to anyone looking to play this is to move on and find another RTS  to play.

Comments

• IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

from what i have seen of the systems for COHO... its basicly a dumbed down version of the actual game... and they give you 1 "toon" to level thats it...

the COH sucked in that he who either cheated or macro'ed their base fastest always won.. you couldnt hope to beat a person who is rolling out king tigers or pershings when you couldnt only pull out shermans or pz3s. 

i was going to try the "mmo" version but meh... rather just load up the actual game and play that, same game limitations.. only i wont be handicapped by being a lower level "toon"

• JeroamJeroam Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by randmp

I have been playing this for about 3 weeks. For a free to play it is not the worst i have played but it is by no means even close to the best. A few of the problems i have with the game are:

1: The matchmaking in this game is as fail as the one that was in APB.  This in my mind needs alot of work or a total rework of how it is done.

( When i am a lvl 8 and go into a 4v4 match and my team mates are lvl 8 9 11  and we  fight a lvl 18 19 23 26. These is no way that this is even far and fun.)

2: This is suppose to be a RTS but most of the matches I have played in comes down to who can build the biggest tank company's and destroy the other sides base first. This type of play does not require any  skill just the abilty to make alot of tanks.  Which is really not that hard todo.

These are just a few of my problems that i have with this game. If they where to fix these then the game would be awsome to play, but untill these are done my advice to anyone looking to play this is to move on and find another RTS  to play.

Dude i used to play company of heroes: Tales of Valour and trust ive played 1vs1 against ppl who are lvl 30 and im lvl 1 and i beat them so easily.  skill > commander lvl.  Skilled players in team games beat high lvl players all the time.

U complain about too many tanks and they win?   LOL.  They need to tech to Tier4 but Tier2/3 u can get cheap anti-tank guns.  plus infantry have bazookas etc...L2P.   

The game balanced is centred towards 1vs1 and not 4v4.  in 1vs1 u cant just quickly get tanks and win, u will lose in 15mins otherwise.  in 4v4 u got teammates to distract the enemy for u so u can tech safely to tier4 and get tanks.   in 4v4 u can do lots of crazy stuff. i usually spam like 6 snipers and rape the enemy while my other teammates have got anti-tank guns...etc

I think the game is awesome and its free, i think lots of ppl are going to start playing this  game.  especially in asia.