Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worst Game Ever

2»

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163

I think it's funny that the OP had high hopes for this.

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

Originally posted by Gravarg

It's SOE....need I say more?

SOE could have 1000 games, none of them are worth the energy of even thinking about them.

No, you really don't.  I can't think of a developer out there today (well, except maybe Cryptic) that is better at failing than SOE.

(ok, its neck and neck between the two)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

I would sooo play this if I was 6 years old.  

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• PaithanPaithan Member Posts: 377

I find this thread funny, I wasnt overly impressed by the game either but I dont think it was that horible.

Certainly not worth going to forums to start a bash fest about it.

Though I do agree Clone wars is just another cash cow, then again Star wars has been that for what 34 years now.

While Im not in agreement with the cash cow money shops I cant say I see SOE any different then Lucasart or even Blizard just to pick a few.

• blood87blood87 Member Posts: 32

I was gonna prove you wrong by mentioning another more absymal mmo....

but then i couldn't think of any...   i have learned something today, thank you OP

• kamikazesankamikazesan Member Posts: 8

meh..... :/ dosent look nice anyway

• latelylucidlatelylucid Member Posts: 7

SOE is not to blame.. first of all, this is a kids game.. its like playing spongebob for gamecube and complaining about it seriously..  but thats besides the point., the point is.. SOE puts out quality software.. Everquest 2 is a great game and SWG was even greater up until the point where SOE made a mistake by trying deperately to keep up with the growing popularity of WOW.. they tried and failed but from a business point of view I feel that they believe they had to take that chance.. corps dont always make the right decisions in retrospect.