Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lost me with their lie

PlutonicwoesPlutonicwoes Member UncommonPosts: 343

I was bored and felt the need to download a random MMO.

CoG was my drug of choice, until I saw this fantastic lie.

If you are going to lie that blatantly to me before I even get in to a game, I'm not interested.

"Craft of Gods the only MMORPG with the choice of free to play or subscription mode!"

I mean really... Turbine beat you to it.

I'm sorry I know it's not really a big deal, but that just felt kind of lame of them do to.

http://yfrog.com/jncoggrp (screen shot of the false ad)

Comments

• NaowutNaowut Member UncommonPosts: 663

And EQ2X but who cares?

I started playing like an hour ago and Im still playing! Thats pretty rare for me these days :P

Game looks pretty fun, reminds me of DAoC

Edit: Every AAA MMORPG say their ''fun'' and ''next gen'', this means every MMO is lying lol

• Cerebus59Cerebus59 Member Posts: 28

It's not a lie, just a mistranslation.

• enkiduenkidu Member UncommonPosts: 7

Originally posted by Plutonicwoes

I was bored and felt the need to download a random MMO.

CoG was my drug of choice, until I saw this fantastic lie.

If you are going to lie that blatantly to me before I even get in to a game, I'm not interested.

"Craft of Gods the only MMORPG with the choice of free to play or subscription mode!"

I mean really... Turbine beat you to it.

I'm sorry I know it's not really a big deal, but that just felt kind of lame of them do to.

http://yfrog.com/jncoggrp (screen shot of the false ad)

This sentence in true in fact you can choose, in the same game, between two server, one F2P and on P2P. Turbine has both models in the same server, is not the same.

• fatenabu1fatenabu1 Member Posts: 381

can you still max out your character on F2P server?