Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

ArchLord: New World For America Region

KhorsKhors San Antonio, TXPosts: 147Member

I thought this game was about dead.  Guess Webzen is continuing the mouth-to-mouth.

Tagged:

Comments

• WSIMikeWSIMike Catskill, NYPosts: 5,564Member

I find their choice of names, 'Gracia', to be interesting, given how NCSoft has used that for the latest "Chronicles" for Lineage 2.

I wonder why they chose that particular name.

"If you just step away for a sec you will clearly see all the pot holes in the road,
    and the cash shop selling asphalt..."
    - Mimzel on F2P/Cash Shops

• jennet55jennet55 Spring valley, CAPosts: 3Member

Yay image

To bad I'm still figuring out how to download it..

Having problems.

• DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Posts: 1,257Member Uncommon

i would of actually came back to this game for a fresh start on a new server, but then i saw they are letting people transfer their acounts over.  no way for a fresh start with a good econemy when your going to have players with millions of gold and epic gears already.

• PsychoPigeonPsychoPigeon UnkownPosts: 565Member Uncommon

Originally posted by DrunkWolf

i would of actually came back to this game for a fresh start on a new server, but then i saw they are letting people transfer their acounts over.  no way for a fresh start with a good econemy when your going to have players with millions of gold and epic gears already.

Because that doesn't happen a week after anyway, right? Don't be stupid like that. Good players will be good and you'll be crying about wanting a new server again. The cycle keeps going.