Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTF Cant Log In

zaylinzaylin Member UncommonPosts: 794

Ok I did a Password reset,Logged into my NCSOFT main account to make sure my GWs name was correct, changed the games password, put in my characters name (even tried with no name,incase they wipe toons) and it still gives me the error

"Im sorry we do not recognize your account log in information"

I dont get what could posibbly be wrong. Any input or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690

Call NCsoft support because posting here won't help any.

• ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,081

Same here, unfortunately you have to contact them and get it fixed.

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188

I had same issue and found out was hacked but it turned out ok: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/290516/Question.html

Yeah I think I'll have to wait until tuesday or something for it to be fixed cause apparently they dont have customer service on the weekends......Didn't happen until I got EOTN

• zaylinzaylin Member UncommonPosts: 794

I do have to metnion one thing, if you have been away for a while. I forgot that your characters have a LAST name too, so when I found that out (did a support search on loging in) I was able to log in.

How do I look for my character

• zaylinzaylin Member UncommonPosts: 794

well if you had any screen shots or if you go into the C: Program files
    csoft (or guild wars) and look threw the folders there mite be a file folder with your characters name in it. other than that Contact NCsoft support with your issue and they will get back to you in about 1-3 days and send you 3 questions to answer to retirve your names.

• rejadrejad Member Posts: 346

Originally posted by zaylin

I do have to metnion one thing, if you have been away for a while. I forgot that your characters have a LAST name too, so when I found that out (did a support search on loging in) I was able to log in.

Well that explains a lot.  And since I played maybe 3 hours tops the chance I'll remember the full name of a toon I made two years ago is pretty slim.  Jeeze, by the time I get the response from their support I probably won't even care anymore.  Really pissed off because I wanted to play tonight.