Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• NefcziNefczi Member UncommonPosts: 13

Anybody have spare european buddy key maybe? :)

My e-mail: [email protected]

cheers

• Ryan0795Ryan0795 Member Posts: 5

Been getting mixed reviews about this game from people and finaly decided to try it for my self. If anyone would be willing to share a NA buddy key would be greatly appreciated. Contact: [email protected]. Thanks in advance.

• silvisdoggsilvisdogg Member Posts: 7

will trade a ffxiv buddy key for your ffxi buddy key..       silvisffxi     yahoo messenger

• drgrandrgran Member UncommonPosts: 192

Would love to get a NA buddy key

[email protected]

Thank you so very much

ASUS G74sx
    i7 quad core
    16gb ddr3 ram
    3gb ram Nvidia 560M
    240GB SSD & 750GB

• 52145214 Member Posts: 3

really want a buddy key(US) to try it before purchasing.

[email protected]

thank u so much

• Johnchief117Johnchief117 Member Posts: 19

I would really like a North American buddy key if possible please!

[email protected]

if you can give me a buddy key, thank you in advance! 

• killroy13killroy13 Member Posts: 2

buddy key much appreciated thanks!

BLARG ITS ARBY AND THE CHIEF.....oop never mind the got taken down by chuck norris....and never mind again gary O_O

• mandoramandora Member Posts: 3

Looking for a NA invite/buddy key- thanks in advance if you can help! :)

• rmasonrmason Member Posts: 140

Could I get NA buddy/trial key? thanks in advance.

• ErithramereErithramere Member Posts: 17

Hey!

Me and a friend are looking for trial keys! Can someone PM me two please, or ask for the e-mails for them to be sent to.

Chances are we will purchase the game if its good (its only £10 at the end of the day haha) and I think you get a free month or something for every buddy who upgrades because of you?

So, throw me two buddy keys and reap in the rewards! :D

Thanks in advance!!!!!

• maddi281maddi281 Member Posts: 2

I was wondering about FFIX! :) Do you still play this game? If so, why do you play or why don't you play? This game seems like it has amazing grouping content? Does it have any PvP? I was going to try FFIX once it came back on line but the trial services were broken! :( I was wondering if you had an extra trial key if you could please send me one! :)[email protected] is my email.

• renzolrenzol Member Posts: 29

I've been thinking about getting Final Fantasy Xl for sometime now as its the only FF i havent played due to it being online, now that i have overcome my fear of playing a Final Fantasy online i was wondering if it would be possible to get an EU buddy key from someone. If anyone is kind enough to offer one just send me a message for my email address. Many thanks!

• RoakiRoaki Member Posts: 66

Hey! 

Any chance of two buddy keys? We're really interested in the game (on the verge of buying the new edition recently released for £10 each) But I would really like to try the game first.

I know £10 isn't much, and the game will probably be amazing, but I've got this "thing" with trying MMO's out before buying them, have done it with almost every MMO I've ever purchased.

So please, if anyone has two buddy keys can you P.M me them please, would be great! Hopefully you'll get some benefits too once we purchase the full game :)

I don't mean to sound big headed... But I know Voldemort.

• VeriosVerios Member UncommonPosts: 5

Hi there folks!

So given the ridiculous amount of themepark MMO's these days that are trying to replicate WoW's success, I've found myself a bit burnt out on the genre and remenising about my first few MMO's that sparked my original love with the genre. As such, I remember fond memories of FFXI and have been looking to give it a try again. With that being said, I was curious to know if anyone had a spare buddy key kicking around that they could pass on to me so that I may try and rekindle my interest in one of my favorite MMO's of the time, I am still on the fence as to whether I am going to devotee another significant portion of my time to FFXI; but the reformation guild has sparked my interest and after I've judged the population and overall how easy it may be to get back in to the game, I will decide then if I am going to continue past the time granted by the buddy key system.

I apologize in advance for my rather convoluted paragraph, it was basically ramblings in my head that I put down. Anyways! If anyone has a spare buddy key kicking around I would greatly appreciate if you could PM me here on MMORPG.com or if you could forward it to my other email at:  [email protected]

Thanks a  bunch guys and gals!

• sushimeessushimees Member Posts: 489

Looking for a trial/buddy key. Hope someone can share one. I'm an EU player.

[email protected]

Thanks in advance!

• helthroshelthros Member UncommonPosts: 1,449

Would love a trial key, thanks!

• KsmotaKsmota Member Posts: 1

I'm looking for a trial/buddy key if anyone has a spare, I already own the game and used to play back in 2003 for a few weeks but I want to see if I should use my retail key or just pass it on to someone else.

[email protected]

Thanks.

• ExyreExyre Member UncommonPosts: 136

would greatly appreciate an NA key <3

[email protected]

• pl3dgepl3dge Member UncommonPosts: 183

Hey,

Looking for an EU key if anyone has one going? Would be much appreciated :)

Thanks.

• bane1111bane1111 Member Posts: 1

Hello anyone:)

I've been away from ff11 for many years.I would say 5 years to date and some change.Please assist me with a buddy pass or trial key so I can give it a shot to see if its good enough to come back I hear the lvl caps 90 now:)

• LevhariusLevharius Member Posts: 1

Hey all, NA player looking for a buddy key or trial invite!!. Played this a long time ago with friends, Bard was my fav class, would rly like to get back into it!! pst me or email me at [email protected]

THX!

• Relentless02Relentless02 Member UncommonPosts: 126

Been a while since I played, entertaining the idea of coming back, would like to try first though, North American key would be greatly appreciated.

• KyogetsuKyogetsu Member UncommonPosts: 4

Been looking to give this a try for a long time, and now that i have a new comp, anyone mind sending me a NA pass?  Thanks!

• XaidrianXaidrian Member Posts: 3

can I get a US invite please, email [email protected] 

Thank you

• odinsrathodinsrath Member UncommonPosts: 814

hi i have never played this..bought it for my son a VERY long time ago on ps2 "i think it was" but at that time we did not have the inter-web =) but myself id like to try this on my PC i have never tryed it..if someone out there happens to have a buddy key or something so i can try for free id much love them long time..just in-box me thx!     justincredible.66 @gmail.com