Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Game made with Realm Crafter? I do think so.

IkisisIkisis Member UncommonPosts: 443

So i did a little search on google and what i found kinda made me laugh.

With a search in google simply "Aerrevan Realm Crafter" you will find

http://realmcrafter.com/private/viewtopic.php?p=186569&sid=8473397f4a135b26111ac6960ab32d3e

So seems Cubeforce Media is making 2 games, or is it the same game?

But Really Realm Crafter a $100 program Seriously they couldnt have just used UDK or hell even Big World????

Discuss?

Comments

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Why in the world would you use UDK for a MMO? you do realize its not optimized for open world games and that it costs 300k dollars for the license.

• IkisisIkisis Member UncommonPosts: 443

Originally posted by Gabby-air

Why in the world would you use UDK for a MMO? you do realize its not optimized for open world games and that it costs 300k dollars for the license.

It's better then Realm Crafter was my point, dont read to far into it....

• kimsetkimset Member Posts: 2

Actually, this game was not developed with Realmcrafter. I own Realmcrafter, and the team manager began making a game with Realmcrafter, but once he had some eye candy he was given a 1 million dollar budget and a team to build this game. From there they purchased AERCORE, a DX7 engine that costs a wopping $75,000 dollars. Now, the screens from Alpha don't look that bad in my opinion, I was a little excited. Upon release, a few people from the Realmcrafter forums did purchase this game, and our forums exploded with posts on how bad the game was. I personally never purchased Aerrevan, but have spoken to people who have, and they also own Realmcrafter. They even say that better work could be produced with a one man team with literally no skills in Game Development, and make a better game.

Anyways, the point is, it was not built off the Realmcrafter engine.

• huntardhuntard Member Posts: 133

Aerrevan is not made with RealmCrafter, after purchasing Aerrevan for $39.99 i can tell you first hand RealmCrafter Standard is a much more stable and better looking engine than the monstrosity of what Aerrevan is!!

The game should have never been released in its current state and much less sold!

• SeelinnikoiSeelinnikoi Member RarePosts: 1,360

Aerrevan is not even a game, its a failed attempt to milk some idiots.

If you are a Star Wars fan, why not try the Star Wars The Old Republic?
    New players can get a welcome package and old/returning players can also get a welcome back package and 7 days free subscription time! Just click here to use my referral invitation
  • xpiherxpiher Member UncommonPosts: 3,310

Originally posted by Ikisis

http://realmcrafter.com/private/viewtopic.php?p=186569&sid=8473397f4a135b26111ac6960ab32d3e

But Really Realm Crafter a $100 program Seriously they couldnt have just used UDK or hell even Big World????

Discuss?

Relam crafter is more than 100 dollars.

Games:
    Currently playing:Nothing
    Will play: Darkfall: Unholy Wars
    Past games:
    Guild Wars 2 - Xpiher Duminous
    Xpiher's GW2
    GW 1 - Xpiher Duminous
    Darkfall - Xpiher Duminous (NA) retired
    AoC - Xpiher (Tyranny) retired
    Warhammer - Xpiher

• kinartkinart Member UncommonPosts: 127
    Originally posted by xpiher
    Originally posted by Ikisis

Discuss?

Relam crafter is more than 100 dollars.

http://realmcrafter.com/store/home.php?cat=295

How is Realm Crafter priced?

For the Standard version $100.00 USD