Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Share the love, share your buddy keys.

RevelRevel Member Posts: 100

Wasn't able to get into the beta, and not even sure if I can run this on my pc. Would love a buddy key. Any kind souls?

Comments

• hyperacidhyperacid Member UncommonPosts: 7

Same here for love~~

• illogosillogos Member Posts: 9

I would also really appreciate a buddy key. I want to get into this game, but none of my friends are interested. I figure if I can find somebody who will share a buddy key and be willing to group from time to time would make this game a lot more compelling.

• ianicusianicus Member UncommonPosts: 665

would love a buddy key myself, played FFXI a bit, would love to see how this game panned out. thanks!

"Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said…’I’m too drunk to taste this chicken." - Ricky Bobby
  • elihupelihup Member Posts: 102

Sorry, saving my buddy key for any RL friends that might want to try it out.  Always more fun to have RL friends to play with.

• mmo22mmo22 Member Posts: 47

I would love a buddy pass, I assume there is a perk if your buddy purchases the game.  That being said I can guarantee my purchase in two weeks once my financial situation calms down.

Any help would be appreciated.

• StuppeStuppe Member UncommonPosts: 59

Would love to give mine away, havent gotten my CE box yet tho, hopefully it arrives tomorrow. Send me a PM, the first one that does will get the key as soon as i have the box.

• RevelRevel Member Posts: 100

was I fast enough on the refresh? lol check your pms.

• flguy147flguy147 Member UncommonPosts: 507

Would love to get a buddy key too.  Tried everything i could to get into beta but never got in.  Send me a message here or email me at  [email protected] .  Thank you

• StuppeStuppe Member UncommonPosts: 59

8:04 PM Revel

You win!

I'll make sure to send it as soon as i get my copy, should be tomorrow hopefully :)

Originally posted by Stuppe

8:04 PM Revel

You win!

I'll make sure to send it as soon as i get my copy, should be tomorrow hopefully :)

I guess it will take me that long to download anyway. Thanks man!

• HaevionHaevion Member Posts: 4

Could anyone mail me a buddy key? :)

[email protected]

Much appreciated!

• LonewolfLonewolf Member UncommonPosts: 252

I would love to get a buddy key, to test it out before buying, just message me on MMORPG.COM thanks in advance

My torrent download is moving along pretty well. I have been offered a probable key in the next day or two, but can pass that one down the line. Key me Seymour!

• MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,360

Would love a buddy key also if possible.

[email protected]

Thanks ahead of time!

Originally posted by Revel

My torrent download is moving along pretty well. I have been offered a probable key in the next day or two, but can pass that one down the line. Key me Seymour!

Any chance you can shoot me a link to that torrent?  I have a friend uploading a copy as I type this but if there is already one kicking about it would save some bandwidth.

• Luthor_XLuthor_X Member Posts: 431

I did not beta test the game. I was frightened away by all the negative press. Therefore, I humbly request that if anyone has an extra friend key that they are not using, please gift it to me!

Thanks!

Just send me a pm here and I will forward my email addy :)

• SwinbanksSwinbanks Member Posts: 38

Heads up my next post will be a 30day buddy key ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• TribeofOneTribeofOne Member UncommonPosts: 1,006

i have three passes. Im saving mine for when something I want to try comes out... like Gw2 pr DCUO

Quid pro quo

• scythe99scythe99 Member Posts: 326

I'd like one as well if possible.

"An MMORPG could be completely diffirent from WoW. Just look at games like Dofus, Wizard101 or EVE. But as it is, most of the Western MMOs are trying to succeed by out-WoWing WoW. It's like an army of 10 sports games made about same sports, and barely none about other sports. WoW clone is an accurate description of those games, it manages to convey much information with only two words."
    -Poster on mmorpg.com

Rift: World of Warcraft clone #9321 Nothing special to see here move along.

First come first serve GL ^^^

FPWE

C4BW

4G7U

EEF9

5LFF

May the fastest win!

Originally posted by Swinbanks

First come first serve GL ^^^

FPWE

C4BW

4G7U

EEF9

5LFF

May the fastest win!

The code's region is inapplicable. 

You can only enter codes from the same region as your Square Enix account.

Is that an EU code?

yup

• OotiniOotini Member Posts: 13

I am highly interested in a buddy key if someone has a spare and is willing to share.  I missed out on the beta's so haven't really had a chance to see how it actually plays.  

email:  [email protected]

Thanks in advance..

Any 1 used it ?

This discussion has been closed.