Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

DLangleyDLangley Beaumont, TXPosts: 1,407Member

Post Trial Invites and/or Buddy Keys in this thread. If you create a thread outside of this one it will be deleted and the user warned.

Comments

• AchrisosAchrisos North York, ONPosts: 51Member

Does a buddy key allow you to go beyound the restrictions of the endless trial?

If so and if someone has one please i would appreciate it.

Thanks.

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Posts: 2,178Member Uncommon

My wife and I would like to try the game.We would appreciate a buddy key for each of us. Thanks.

• Pochi.ossanPochi.ossan LondonPosts: 5Member

Greetings,

I have a referral for recruit-a-friend program, and I want to share it with you if you are: 1-A new player 2-A returning player who quit for more than 60 days

Please send me a private message with your email attached to it so I can send you the referral. I can only send 1 referral a day.

Any questions? feel free to contact me at: 
    pochi.ossan@gmail.com

Best Regards,

Pochi.ossan

pochi.ossan@gmail.com

• PurpleCliffPurpleCliff DarwinPosts: 156Member Uncommon

If anyone wants a buddy key just PM me with your email address, and I'll do it quick sticks ;)

• fruddyfruddy rungstedPosts: 3Member

I would very much like to try out this game! :)

My email is: frederikhecht@gmail.com

• gremlinmastergremlinmaster bilbaoPosts: 12Member Uncommon
    Hello, i would love to play warhammer, do anyone have any buddy key for me? Thank you.
  • nephren25nephren25 Milford, DePosts: 143Member Uncommon

pretty sure this game died a while ago

I loved this game, i want to return , and i want to see how a dead game is still on the market. Thank you for your time.
  • YizleYizle Atlanta, GAPosts: 517Member
    I think you can play for free like to level 10 or 20.
    Yes i can play free untill level 10 but i want to see how is the game above this level becouse low level players are trials, i want to see  tier 4