Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I wonder If I lost that Meditation book ...

GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

I had just read seconds before the server shut down.  The book disappeared but the skill didn't show in the skills list.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams

Comments

• PerkoPerko Member Posts: 62

Yeah, I was just crafting some nice gauntlets when it died without any warnings.  Hope I didn't lose mats or the item.  They really need a "server shutting down for maintenance in..., please log out" countdown.

• HakotenHakoten Member UncommonPosts: 23

Well, in all fairness they did specify when the server would be going down for maintenance. (3 to 6) and it went down at exactly 3. First time Nexon is punctual, though. :P

I'm sure you'll keep your items. It'll probably either be before or after you used the items. My money is on before.

• PerkoPerko Member Posts: 62

I only found out about the maintenance when I came here.

• HakotenHakoten Member UncommonPosts: 23

It's right up on the front page. It's not their fault you didn't read it. =/

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Kind of hard to read a webpage when you're in the game playing it. There was no  in-game notification that the server was going down.

It's beta, 'nuff said.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams