Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning: Wild Hunt Rewards Extended

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Warhammer Online Herald has been updated with information indicating that the Wild Hunt has been extended until September 14th. The extension is due to the disabling the Live Event Herald NPC which was causing instability issues on WAR servers. The NPC will most likely be reactivated after routine maintenance on Tuesday, September 14th.

PLEASE NOTE: This does not affect players ability to complete all of the tasks associated with the Wild Hunt, simply the ability to collect the rewards associated with the Live Event. Players will once more be able to collect their rewards once the Live Event Herald has been re-enabled following weekly maintenance.

As a result of the Live Event Herald being temporarily disabled, we will be extending the period in which players are able to collect their rewards for the Wild Hunt by a week. As a reminder, the Wild Hunt Live Event will conclude on 9/14/2010, so be sure to complete your tasks prior to Tuesday’s maintenance.

Read more at the Warhammer Herald.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• BenthonBenthon Member Posts: 2,069

What a sad state. Still trying to take steps forward and doubling their steps back.

He who keeps his cool best wins.

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    same can be said about above post...

In all honesty they are at least trying... Unlike say, sony online entertainment.

This have been a good conversation

• wolf11223wolf11223 Member CommonPosts: 54

Originally posted by tawess

same can be said about above post... In all honesty they are at least trying... Unlike say, sony online entertainment.

true that. I honestly love warhammer online and I play it a lot and it sees updates and stuff fairly often. We just got an apperance tab system

• hidden1hidden1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244

I just recently returned, out of sheer boredom and lack of Hellgate in NA region... it's okay, ,looks decent at 2560x1600 resolution... my one complaint is only crafting amulets... i want to craft weps/armor ect... is that possible?  Maybe cuz i'm only lowbie still?

• MesfenlirMesfenlir Member Posts: 208

No, you cant craft weapons and stuff.... Options are limited to talismans and potions.

However you can put those talis on weapons and gear but thats all.

I never understood how they managed so bad the crafting system.

• mjkittredgemjkittredge Member Posts: 126

They said they wanted the WAR to be the main focus and not crafting. What they failed to recognize is that many people love a variety of crafting, as evidenced by DAOC, EQ, WOW, ect ect ect. I myself like gathering and making things. I hope they expand crafting.

• Justley3Justley3 Member Posts: 48

Originally posted by tawess

same can be said about above post... In all honesty they are at least trying... Unlike say, sony online entertainment.

Agreed they been making pushes forward since Bioware stepped in. To many Biased people like the first Poster.

Gamer-4-Life

• Tyraell91Tyraell91 Member Posts: 25

I like this game. They're trying to improve it very hardly!

And I like their adding scaven idea!

• ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372

Maybe they should do a new server where they actually go with the lore and suddenly the greenskins go oi wtf!?!   blah blah blah

Make it so there are 3 or more factions, give the option of temporary alliances or NPCs to balance it out as they originally planned.  Then maybe they can actually put out the other FOUR cities that were supposed to be in the game and drop the stupid lame endgame raid crud they got in there now.  Actually make the game Warhammer with like War going on and not a glorified grind-fest for new gear in a completely imbalanced 2 faction mess.