Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Troll and Worgen Druid Forms Revealed

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Blizzard has a new page filled with images of both the Troll and Worgen Druid forms. The cat and bear forms are finished so Troll and Worgen wannabes will want to sit up and take notice!

Head HERE to see more images.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

The Worgen look pretty cool image.

Even if I do not like WoW I still like the cheesy art.

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• khm3rthugkhm3rthug Member UncommonPosts: 43

Originally posted by SgtFrog

We have to admit that we hate wow to be cool.

Originally posted by khm3rthug

We have to admit that we hate wow to be cool.

Em no...I just do not like tha game

Not a Crime

• urthal22urthal22 Member UncommonPosts: 108

Somehow i feel like the best of Blizzard's art directions and artists... have left years ago...Even if it does keep the WoW-ish feeling. They look quite ..retarded... Worgen RabidMouse Bearform?Play in Paint Kitty troll ? ....erf... I dunno..

• KwintpodKwintpod Member Posts: 262

Worgen looks decent, trolls look awful though

• Ambrose99Ambrose99 Member Posts: 72

Originally posted by urthal22

Somehow i feel like the best of Blizzard's art directions and artists... have left years ago...Even if it does keep the WoW-ish feeling. They look quite ..retarded... Worgen RabidMouse Bearform?Play in Paint Kitty troll ? ....erf... I dunno..

http://www.r-word.org/

Please take a look.

But hasn't this been WoW's artform all along? Bright colors and over-exaggerated charicature sizes? I think it looks to be on par with all the other artwork from WoW.  

• jezvinjezvin Member UncommonPosts: 804

do you have to pay a retarded 10 bucks for this too?

-------------------------------------------------
    Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 86.67%, Killer 60.00%, Socializer 33.33%

EKSA
    -------------------------------------------------

• PhilbyPhilby Member Posts: 849

Originally posted by urthal22

I played and enjoyed wow for a bit over two years. While the art was never something to write home about I dont remember it being this bad. But then again,  perhaps the art was overlooked due to the fun being had?

WOW isnt great because it has 12 million players. WOW has 12 million players because its great.

• Aison2Aison2 Member CommonPosts: 624

troll looks like the art direction is trolling, beartroll could be a tactical advantage,makes the enemy wonder if hes on lsd

Pi*1337/100 = 42

• ShodanasShodanas Member RarePosts: 1,933

Troll and Worgen druids...  and Tauren paladins... and Undead hunters... !!!  /sigh

The Worgen forms look okay. The Troll ones absolutely hilarious.

Anyways, since Shamans get royal shafted in Cataclysm i'll just level my Night Elf hunter to the new level cap.

And here is the 1 million dollar question: how the hell are going the  Undead hunters feign death??!!

• DracondisDracondis Member UncommonPosts: 177

Originally posted by Shodanas

And here is the 1 million dollar question: how the hell are going the  Undead hunters feign death??!!

Unlike the ladies, they aren't faking it.

• RudyRaccoonRudyRaccoon Member UncommonPosts: 475

Hmm, still no sign of new Moonkin forms yet. =o

• OnijinOnijin Member UncommonPosts: 50

Surprised no one has mention the retarded fact Were-wolves "Worgen" are shapeshifting into cats. I know blizz is lazy but honestly they could and should rip off ghost wolf model, redo some colors for Worgen's "Kitty" form. don't have to change the abilities just the model via that race. Really stupid seeing a dog turn into a kitty form.

• ravenmystravenmyst Member UncommonPosts: 55

ur not gonna see new mookin forms blizz already said that the worgen and trolls will use the current/new tree and moonkin forms as per all druids getting a new moonkin form don't hold ur breath on that they have said they would like to but its not a high priority which means 2-5 years before it happens lol

Space available for rent.

Originally posted by Onijin

Surprised no one has mention the retarded fact Were-wolves "Worgen" are shapeshifting into cats. I know blizz is lazy but honestly they could and should rip off ghost wolf model, redo some colors for Worgen's "Kitty" form. don't have to change the abilities just the model via that race. Really stupid seeing a dog turn into a kitty form.

It is not a dog...its a wolf image

• khm3rthugkhm3rthug Member UncommonPosts: 43

It has been mentioned. Despite the playerbase wanting to have worgen transform into wolves, blizzard will continue to make it kitty form to coincide with other druids.

Sorry to tell you this but a wolf is a ..... dog. :P

And yea I know blizzard wouldn't really do it due to that fact. much like they'll never do anything the playerbase wants. Unless ofcourse it involves a pvp nerf QQfest. then they'll break other mechanics to fix that alone and ignore what it'll do to pve, and vice versa. *shrugs*

• JetrpgJetrpg Member UncommonPosts: 2,347

MUsT ResisT PlAyinG tHE gAMe. Drools..

haha. Only if they didn't make selectign items 100% based on item levels... oh and removed charac customization via talent nerf, and oh well everything else that has progressive taken wow from a epic pve raid game in bc to trash in cata.

"Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its best state is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one ..." - Thomas Paine

So true but if they were wolfs what would shamans do?

"Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its best state is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one ..." - Thomas Paine

• VeeEssVeeEss Member Posts: 1

And guess where we got the dogs from...? /golfclap. Due to Alliance' Worgen being tame (or at least more so than usual), you can see why he called them dogs.

And yea I know blizzard wouldn't really do it due to that fact. much like they'll never do anything the playerbase wants. Unless ofcourse it involves a pvp nerf QQfest. then they'll break other mechanics to fix that alone and ignore what it'll do to pve, and vice versa. *shrugs*

lol...no a wolf is not a dog..

A wolf and a dog are both Canidae but they are not the same thing...it’s like saying a domestic cat is a tiger.

A wolf and a dog are both Canidae but they are not the same thing...it’s like saying a domestic cat is a tiger.

How did you know my kitty cat, is a tigress. It meows (eats your dog).

If I had wanted to simply call them for the breed I could just say wolves, etc. But just to generally refer to a canine etc dogs is commonly used term for wolf,collie,st. bernard... list goes on. Just a generalization of species with many breeds, I know there's differences in domesticated,color etc. but yea it's not something you could stroke your e-peen over by trying to call me out for generalizing something.

If I had wanted to simply call them for the breed I could just say wolves, etc. But just to generally refer to a canine etc dogs is commonly used term for wolf,collie,st. bernard... list goes on. Just a generalization of species with many breeds, I know there's differences in domesticated,color etc. but yea it's not something you could stroke your e-peen over by trying to call me out for generalizing something.

Im a frog...I dont have a penis.. :D

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    Well... Tauren then should have turned in to something wolf-ish or cougar-like... Because the whole horned lion thing is not all that logical... It seems that the spirit of the wild really likes cats and bears...

This have been a good conversation