Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArcheAge - A great new MMORPG

2»

Comments

• JetrpgJetrpg Member UncommonPosts: 2,347

Originally posted by Romtim

i am in no need of advices or suggestions. I promote the game's communities. And now i leave this stupid forum.

Blind faith im rolling on blind faith. Sry if you think this forum is stupid, but id rather have a "stupid forum" to discuss a game its PROs and CONs and one side, bias, hypers, only ever posted in one games forum people need not apply imho. And when they do ill reply pointing out that bias. Which i thinks important because there is a hype machine out there and it makes money for people but im not a fan of it. Im a fan of the good reviews, new media/information, and good games.

Im happy for the information you linked, but ur flag was showing and i couldn't help pass-up posting about it.

Here is another thread about this vary same game, the op has less post than you all in one thread, however, he didn't make crazy claims like its a great game.

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/3678721

I'll be honest i did edit my post, i edit all my posts. In this case i said there was no cb mainly becuase the 400 person 3 day cb hardly counts as a cb to me. Additionally, to facetiously post that i also got into beta i couldn't have said this above it. Becuase there is no way past leaking info that we can prove that.

I hate seeming like the bad guy but you know pointing out stuff that people should just say yeah you know maybe i was hasty or that was a tad premature and then if you have a reason give that explination. Instead you insist that blind bais promotion of a game is a good thing. MMORPG is a place were people are lookign for mmos and talk about them not blindly promote them and get offended when called on doing such. Well that was my impression if wrong i am sorry.

There are other mmo site on the .com (hidden message) that already have 9 votes for this game and ratings reviews. So graphics, orginality, gameplay, and community are already rated... HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO DO THIS. On this site you can vote to hype it and i love that (GREAT JOB MMORPG)  becuase that what it is, you can't call a game at that stage of dev. great. Just like you can't review its graphics, orginality, gameplay, and community. (Maybe its graphics but that may still be premature).

My two cents for a second time , so four cents.

After saying all this i still like watching any new info, etc.

"Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its best state is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one ..." - Thomas Paine

• MarkJWMarkJW ColumnistMember Posts: 226

Jesus christ Jet, did someone stick a broom in your butt or something? You're easily irritated.

And romtim, thanks for the post and the link. ArcheAge rocks. :)

• wizyywizyy Member UncommonPosts: 629

Wow, thanks for this info! This looks extremely promising - I'd love to try me some new sandboxy MMORPG (R.I.P. SWG), even though I dislike manga-like characters.

• JetrpgJetrpg Member UncommonPosts: 2,347

Originally posted by MarkJW

Jesus christ Jet, did someone stick a broom in your butt or something? You're easily irritated.

And romtim, thanks for the post and the link. ArcheAge rocks. :)

Yes this did happen by a group of comic crazy loons they also thought they knew the future so when i see people with common triats (such as knowing the future) i go crazy , no not for myself but to prevent the horrid things that were done to me from happening to others.

"Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its best state is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one ..." - Thomas Paine

• tyrannistyrannis Member Posts: 198

interesting.

##Best SWTOR of 2011
    Posted by I_Return - SWTOR - "Forget the UI the characters and all ofhe nitpicking bullshit" "Greatest MMO Ever Created"

##Fail Thread Title of 2011
    Originally posted by daveospice
    "this game looks like crap?"

• kamikkazekamikkaze Member Posts: 83

uuuu

cry engine 2 : )

but with my crappy net connection.....

LOTRO player

• XciserXciser Member UncommonPosts: 102

looks interesting but it already screams grindfest to me.

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

Originally posted by Romtim

I have no intent of staying here, since every second writes crap. I wanted to share info, i get spit at. ok fine.

Welcome to the Internet, enjoy your stay! image As for the game it looks interesting. I'll have to keep my eye on it.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• KellerKeller Member UncommonPosts: 602

Originally posted by matf91

dunno, the main dev didn't left the company for nothing and the game isn't called Lineage 3. Asian market doesn't mind a bit of grind, but I hope they don't really mind it. The game has a lot to offer and a grind means you have to work for it. Not many games let you work for stuff anymore these days.

• MarlonBMarlonB Member UncommonPosts: 526

Originally posted by Khealler

Originally posted by matf91

dunno, the main dev didn't left the company for nothing and the game isn't called Lineage 3. Asian market doesn't mind a bit of grind, but I hope they don't really mind it. The game has a lot to offer and a grind means you have to work for it. Not many games let you work for stuff anymore these days.

I took the blue pill .... I work 9 hours a day for stuff in a game called life ;)

I don't mind a bit of grind ... but let's keep it fun!

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

Originally posted by MarkJW

I agree with Jet.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

• AeroangelAeroangel Member UncommonPosts: 498

Looks interesting I'll keep my eyes on this one. 

--------------------------
    Playing:
    FFXIV, TERA, LoL, and HoTS
    My Rig:
    GPU: GeForce GTX 770, CPU: i7-4790K, Memory: 16 GB RAM

• kulangotcohkulangotcoh Member Posts: 13

You guys want good MMORPG, why dont you try AIKA Global, it will launch on AUG20 2010... It has a very good in graphics and in game play, better check it out.

• kulangotcohkulangotcoh Member Posts: 13

Hey guys, you gonna check this out... AIKA GLOBAL CBT will launched on AUG 20 2010.. Better play this, its a very good game

• RomtimRomtim Member Posts: 175

dude, that 1gb client, with system specs like 5x lower than ArcheAge's, freetoplay lowbudget nocontent game?

i will try it, only because of its massiveness. 

• candycoatedcandycoated Member Posts: 86

Looks generic and Aika suck its a uber grind game