Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soon to be released MMORPGs?

Guthix2010Guthix2010 Member Posts: 1

I used to play MMORPG's before I left for the Air Force..well now that I'm done with BMT and Tech school I've got lots of time to burn and I really want to start playing MMOs. Does anyone know ones that are coming out soon? Like tomorrow, next week..I don't want to play a game where everyone is ahead of me in training since I'm very competitive on achieving #1. I know Star Wars/FF14 is coming, but that's next year..I don't care if it's P2P or F2P, I might actually like F2P better but I don't mind forking over the $ if the games good.

Thanks to all that respond, if possile we could be level buddies on the new game too since most of the people here in the dorms are into CoD4 atm..though I have it I'd rather play MMOs :P

Comments

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

FFXIV, SWTOR, GW2, RIFT, TERA are just a few that will be releasing, some sooner than others.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• mrcalhoumrcalhou Member UncommonPosts: 1,444

FFXIV is releasing this month.

--------
    "Chemistry: 'We do stuff in lab that would be a felony in your garage.'"

The most awesomest after school special T-shirt:
    Front: UNO Chemistry Club
    Back: /\OH --> Bad Decisions

• TwizteD25TwizteD25 Member Posts: 31

Originally posted by mrcalhou

Very boring game.

• mrcalhoumrcalhou Member UncommonPosts: 1,444

Originally posted by TwizteD25

Originally posted by mrcalhou

Very boring game.

I'm not exactly thrilled with the way the game is shaping up either, but personal opinions about the game were irrelavent in my initial comment since I was clearing up for the op that the game releases this month and not in 2011.

--------
    "Chemistry: 'We do stuff in lab that would be a felony in your garage.'"

The most awesomest after school special T-shirt:
    Front: UNO Chemistry Club
    Back: /\OH --> Bad Decisions

• candycoatedcandycoated Member Posts: 86

Just released Uncharted waters Online and Aika if you want to start fresh and now personaly I picked UWO

• PapadamPapadam Member Posts: 2,102

LotrO is relaunching as a F2P hybrid on friday and there will be 8 new servers to start fresh on.

If WoW = The Beatles
    and WAR = Led Zeppelin
    Then LotrO = Pink Floyd