Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So after the dismantling of kingdom heroes by HoTK, comes this?

VyethVyeth Member UncommonPosts: 1,461

The perfect counter in this Three Kingdoms battle! The game that everyone probably wanted to see!!

Comments

• PryettaPryetta Member UncommonPosts: 260

I am looking forward to this game but I am wondering if there will be magic. I mean, I asked my brother why there was magic in any of these "history" games and he said that back then they believed some generals had magical powers because things would happen to turn the tide of battle on their side and they believed it was magic.

• warmaster670warmaster670 Member Posts: 1,384

Originally posted by Pryetta

I am looking forward to this game but I am wondering if there will be magic. I mean, I asked my brother why there was magic in any of these "history" games and he said that back then they believed some generals had magical powers because things would happen to turn the tide of battle on their side and they believed it was magic.

You wanna know why? its only based on history, its not a history simulator or a history class, its a videogame.

Apparently stating the truth in my sig is "trolling"
    Sig typo fixed thanks to an observant stragen001.

Originally posted by warmaster670

You wanna know why? its only based on history, its not a history simulator or a history class, its a videogame.

Yes but even during history they believed many people were magical.

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

This is the real deal however, those games all copied this game, and once this game comes out i assure you those two will die.

Everyone wanted to play the true dynasty warriors experience online, its gonna be fantastic.

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

Originally posted by DeserttFoxx

This is the real deal however, those games all copied this game, and once this game comes out i assure you those two will die.

Everyone wanted to play the true dynasty warriors experience online, its gonna be fantastic.

I hope so because I actually quit HoTK...like 2 hours after starting it.

• warmaster670warmaster670 Member Posts: 1,384

Originally posted by warmaster670

Yes but even during history they believed many people were magical.

My post may have come out a bit harsher than intended

Apparently stating the truth in my sig is "trolling"
    Sig typo fixed thanks to an observant stragen001.

• lithiellithiel Member Posts: 3

Well... it is about time this gets translated...

• NarkionOGNarkionOG Member UncommonPosts: 211

Originally posted by lithiel

Well... it is about time this gets translated...

I agree, I've been playing this game in Chinese for far to long.  Also to awnser any questions about this game, Go play Dynasty warriors 6 or dynasty warriors strike force they basicly have the same system

CurrentlyPlaying:League Of Draaaven.
    "this site needs a graveyard forum for us to mourn."

• MojoWillMojoWill Member Posts: 12

Should be pretty fun, the Dynasty Warriors games were always decent.

• pyrocrazypyrocrazy Member Posts: 65

OMG lol I remember playing the entire series when I was a kid. Loved this shit!

Im definitely going to play this.

• romerokromerok Member Posts: 104

Originally posted by Vyeth

The perfect counter in this Three Kingdoms battle! The game that everyone probably wanted to see!!

This game has been in beta in japan since 2006 and Probably 've been released there for a while already.

I have played the japanese version and I call tell you, its 100 times better than any of the Dynasty wannabee games.

Dynasty Warriors For the win :D

"You resist. You cling to your life as if it actually matters. You will learn."

• illanadanillanadan Member Posts: 314

This actually makes sense! I knew one day I would learn something new on these forums :)

No sarcasm intended if it came across that way lol, genuinely happy to learn something lol.

- Case: Thermaltake Kandalf Black Chassis
    - CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition 3.2GHz (OC'd 4.2GHz on Water Cooling)
    - Memory: Mushkin 8Gb (4x 2Gb) DDR3 1600Mhz
    - HDD: Dual Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 7200 RPM
    - GFX: (2) XFX Radeon HD 5870 in CrossFire - New upgrade! :)

"I like wow, I like aion and I like AoC all for different reasons.....the later cause i get to see boobs, but still its a reason!!" - Sawlstone

• MahngielMahngiel Member Posts: 25

Originally posted by PryettaI hope so because I actually quit HoTK...like 2 hours after starting it.

Hahaha, This ^

• LegzzLegzz Member Posts: 4

Yes played the Jap version here also.  This game will meet all standards to any MMO player or PVP player a like.

For all the un-counted fans of dynasty warriors this game can not come out fast enough.

But there is good news.  There was a post by one of the Game's Admin saying this has a chance of coming out the week of 9/13 with the end of the CB of Legendy Champions.   So our wait will not be much longer.

Fyi.  Do not waste time on Legendy champions.  Save you the pain of long hours wasted.

• punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777

heros of the three kingdoms is a awsome game to play! while waiting for this one. we will see what is better. but thus far heros of the three kingdoms is a great game. and i rarely play F2P  games

• raulaunraulaun Member Posts: 35

I heard Cao Cao had a magical moustache made out of faerie wings that granted him insanely powerful magical powers and thats why he wins battles.

A magical moustache.

• Soldier101Soldier101 Member Posts: 111

Hello just wondering how did you play the jap verison of dynasty warriors and can you tell me how to play that verison>?