Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning: Developer Round Table

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Bioware-Mythic developer Andy Belford is taking player questions specific to the just-announced RvR pack. The thread began on Friday and there is no specific date for its end. That in mind, Andy has indicated that he will answer the questions that he can when he can. The thread is already six pages long but will undoubtedly be much longer as the word goes out.

Without further delay, here's your chance to ask your questions about the RvR Pack. A few ground rules:

• This thread will be heavily moderated.

• I cannot talk about any other features aside from what we have discussed already. The topics we're discussing right now are: The tiered structure of the RvR Pack, the raising of RR to 100, Skaven joining the WAR, ORvR being re-envisioned, the new Skaven RvR Area and the reworking of the Renown Ability system.

• Please simply ask a question, do not add commentary, do not respond to answers. This is a Q&A Thread, not a discussion thread. If you wish to have a discussion, please start another thread.

• I will do my best to be as forthcoming with information as I am allowed to. Some topics I won't be able to discuss or go into detail on. Flames regarding this will not be tolerated.

• Please review the entire thread to make sure you're not repeating a question someone else already asked.

Got a burning question about the RvR pack? Head here.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• EridanixEridanix Member Posts: 426

It seems that at certain level you can switch to be an Skaven, from the little Bioware is telling us in that endless thread, and that the progression of chars will diverse much than before.

Good news.

It is a question of fangs.

• mjkittredgemjkittredge Member Posts: 126

With apologies to Gilbert Godfrey

"One day, Mark Jacobs was taking a walk and discovered a magic lamp. He rubbed it, and out popped a Genie. The Genie said "Thank you for releasing me, I will grant you one wish." Mark Jacobs thought for a moment and said "Oh Genie, please make Warhammer Online the hit game it should have been!" The Genie replied "Even with all my magical powers, I can't do that, you're going to have to make another wish." Mark Jacobs said "Can you make Pam Andersons vagina tight again?" The Genie said "Let me take another look at Warhammer Onine..."

• preston326preston326 Member UncommonPosts: 115

Originally posted by mjkittredge

"One day, Mark Jacobs was taking a walk and discovered a magic lamp. He rubbed it, and out popped a Genie. The Genie said "Thank you for releasing me, I will grant you one wish." Mark Jacobs thought for a moment and said "Oh Genie, please make Warhammer Online the hit game it should have been!" The Genie replied "Even with all my magical powers, I can't do that, you're going to have to make another wish." Mark Jacobs said "Can you make Pam Andersons vagina tight again?" The Genie said "Let me take another look at Warhammer Onine..."

I find this very amusing post.

• UnshraUnshra Member UncommonPosts: 381

Originally posted by mjkittredge

While I normally don't hate on games I still can't help but to say that I think it would have been funnier (and possibly more correct) if Pam and Warhammer Online were swapped in that joke. :-p

Because flying a Minmatar ship is like going down a flight of stairs on an office chair while firing an Uzi.

• tachgbtachgb Member UncommonPosts: 791

The RVR Pack is purchasable? Always a slap in the face when you're paying £10 a month which ofcourse is supposed to cover new content...I kinda liked WAR, but find 2 faction PVP a bit dull after experiencing the awesome 3 faction PVP found in Dark Age of Camelot.

• HersaintHersaint Member UncommonPosts: 366

Originally posted by tachgb
    The RVR Pack is purchasable? Always a slap in the face when you're paying £10 a month which ofcourse is supposed to cover new content...I kinda liked WAR, but find 2 faction PVP a bit dull after experiencing the awesome 3 faction PVP found in Dark Age of Camelot.

I have that feeling as well. Sub + so the game can be better? I left because it wasnt worth a subscription to just hunt around for a fight only to find nothing going on and then grind some poor PvE content. Now I see the problem...I wasnt paying enough $.

Maybe this will bring back the order and destruction players but I just got a bad feeling about sub + for a game that couldnt keep the ball rolling.

• stevo5566stevo5566 Member Posts: 121

Add a 3rd faction and i bet you will get 1000+ of subs.....Forget PvE!!!! This is Warhammer go with Major PvP, Make the PvP more Open world and the battlegrounds more fun, as if there are 3 main bases, each for each faction and there is an all out war between them all.  Im afraid if you dont do something major this game will die......Dark Millienium sounds like it is going to be the next best PvP mmorpg..

For The Blood Empire!!!

F.B.I