Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Raycrash

RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

Just checked out the open beta of 'Raycrash' a few moments ago. I must say even though I don't consider it a MMO. Or even a game worth a montly charge. It is fun to play. It's like having the 2D game Soldats + Anime + Mecha all rolled into one.

Raycrash Main site

Thanks to whoever it was that pointed out the beta in the Pub. Couldn't track down the thread again or even remember your name. But thanks to you I now have something to kill time with at least for now.::::08::

In War - Victory.
In Peace - Vigilance.
In Death - Sacrifice.

Comments

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by Roin

Just checked out the open beta of 'Raycrash' a few moments ago. I must say even though I don't consider it a MMO. Or even a game worth a montly charge. It is fun to play. It's like having the 2D game Soldats + Anime + Mecha all rolled into one.
    Raycrash Main site
    Thanks to whoever it was that pointed out the beta in the Pub. Couldn't track down the thread again or even remember your name. But thanks to you I now have something to kill time with at least for now.::::08::

I did, you can thank me.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• WizlaWizla Member Posts: 4
    Can someone make an account for me and pm me the info? I have tried several times over the past couple of days but it does not work for me, I put in all the info for the account and when i click next to go the final page i always get "this page cannot be displayed." All help is appreciated, thanks
  • xhuixhui Member Posts: 10

ok i got the PaGn ID account but i cant find anywhere to get the raycrash account...pls help..give me a link pls

• WizlaWizla Member Posts: 4

Ok its been a while and i still cannot make an account if thought they say there registration link is now online. Can someone please make me an account for the game and pm it to me over their board mail.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    I'll see what i can do...

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• RasukeRasuke Member Posts: 362

The only real problem I had with this game besides the lag on my incredible connection+comp, was the fact that the server registers you firing automatic weaponry at about 1/3 the rate that you actually consume your ammo. So you're best bet is to ditch all the vulcan cannons and such and picking up the shotguns and explosives. Also I think there was many registration problems the first time it re-released...

-------------------------------------------
    image image image

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Originally posted by Rasuke
    The only real problem I had with this game besides the lag on my incredible connection+comp, was the fact that the server registers you firing automatic weaponry at about 1/3 the rate that you actually consume your ammo. So you're best bet is to ditch all the vulcan cannons and such and picking up the shotguns and explosives. Also I think there was many registration problems the first time it re-released...

Yes the client has massive problems with memory leeks/swapping that makes your framerate go down until everything goes smooth again. (For me after 2m 30 seconds I get massive framerate problems for about 20-30 seconds).

Tutorial ingame is almost useless, you get to move & shot with some kinda "tutorial bot that" has almost nothing in common with your specific robot type. So be sure to try to find some info on official boards (because I havent been able to becuase of meaningless flamefests between "pros").