Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gamescom & PAX footage and reviews [compilation] [2010]

MMO.MaverickMMO.Maverick Member CommonPosts: 7,619

So I went ahead and started gathering a number of the videos and presentations that are available about the GW2 demo's at Gamescom.

The very first video that appeared on the internet wasn't a good one, they were still setting things up and getting acquainted with it all, and the cam quality was bad (for detailed notes on the 1st video, see here). Some people managed to make an interesting compilation of all the ingame maps shown in that video, and they made a comparison overlay of the area as seen in GW and GW2, it seems that the Charr fortress is built upon the ruins of GW's Fort Ranik:

GW – GW2 Ascalon overlay map

Luckily other videos came soon available with better quality and presentation. A list of a number of these with their 'points of interest' (POI) follow next.

The first 3 videos (average quality) show a presentation in English of several aspects of GW2 :

Onlinewelten pt 1 - human char creation process

POI: explanation attack skills like 'auto-attack', dodging etc (9:30)

Online welten pt2, L1 human area walkthrough

POI:  scouts explanation (4:45), 1st Dynamic Event helping farmer (6:30), visit Divinity's Reach (10:30), home instanced area (14:20)

Onlinewelten pt 3, Charr area, arena and dragon fight

POI: weapons explanation (1:55), player triggered Event at arena near Steeleye Span (3:00), former Serenity Temple turned ghost town (7:10), Shatterer dragon fight event incl landing and taking off visual (9:30)

Wartower Spotlight videos, these are the highest quality Gamescom videos I've yet seen:

Video 1 (trait system  10:20),  video 2 (human character creation 1:20), video 3 (POI: Starting area cutscene 1:00, 1st Story cutscene 3:05, earth elemental fight 3:40, 2nd Story cutscene 4:30, capital city 5:55, Asura gate 6:30, 3rd Story cutscene+quest 7:00, Q&A easy hack&slay? 10:40), video 4 (Charr elementalist gameplay, skills, doing events 1:20), video 6video 7 (50 min walkthrough from start with no presenter voice!)

Gametrailers walkthrough presentation human area (in English)  part 1 (character creation),

2 (personalised starting area video, 1st Story cutscene), 3 (earth elemental fight, 2nd Story cutscene 2:40, Story journal 3:55), 4 (scouts explanation, toxic sprinkler event 1:40),

5 (hay bales-bandits event, capital city 2:40), 6 (Upper City Garden, city map 1:30, Home District 1:50),

7 (Charr skills demo 0:15, Steeleye Span fight 2:40), 8 (Shatterer dragon fight 1:00), 9 (dragon fight)

Gametrailers full presentations (good quality): human area walkthrough and Charr area walkthrough

Gamespot walkthrough presentation videos (in English):  Character creation (biography questions 4:25), Queensdale area events (Scouts 1:40, capital city 6:45), Divinity's Reach (home instance, dragonfight 3:35), defending Shaemoor (defending village & garrison, Weather effects 2:55, attunement 7:15)          

Other videos:

Centaurs attacking human castle and boss fight against earth elemental

The Temple of Ages      => Underwater gameplay, Shadow Behemoth (huge swamp boss monster )

Beetletun

Dye system at work      =>  3 dye channels per armor piece   

Crypt and ToA swamp area pt1 and ToA swamp pt2 + Shadow Behemoth fight! (no sound)   

Shatterer dragon fight (High Quality!)

Higher lvl human necro tour

Playmassive video walkthrough part 1, part 2, part 3 and part 4

Higher lvl human ranger tour  

POI: tree creatures 6:35, ToA swamp 8:00, monastery 9:25, Beetletun 11:45

Human elementalist participating w L1 Events  (good quality, German commentary)

POI: farm event fighting bandits, groundworms & extinguishing fires with waterbuckets at hand (2:00), fighting Broodmother (9:30), downed situation (10:30)

POI: large eventchains (1:20), Personal Story (3:00), Personal Story vs Open world (12:00)

POI: Sidekicking (1:15), Q: what ways to gain exp? (0:10) What fun can be had in PvP? (2:20) Goal is to keep downtime as low as GW (5:35) Going to be ton of emotes, emotes combined w voice acting (6:10)

Q&A with Mike and Devon from ANet    => POI: some traits/skills'll be race specific (1:55)

Gamespot interview   => POI: versatile warrior roles (4:20)

ARTICLES

IGN Hands on article

Gamespot updated impressions

TenTonHammer: an extended look at gameplay

GameInformer: PvE content finally explained

Kill Ten Rats: thoughts on a GW2 Energy

Kotaku: 45 minutes as a Bunny-loving necromancer

An interesting quote from the last one:

'Missions are dynamically generated in the world, from an attack, where you join the defence of small farm, to a giant dragon attack. Both these scale according to the number of players taking part, and within each sub-missions pop up. In the farm you can grab buckets of water to douse burning hay; while there are turrets to man during the vast dragon assault.

What’s exciting is these are uninstanced – the dragon attack in particular looks like a raid boss, it seems like a world changing event, but it’s just there for you to take part in if you choose and even the method of acceptance is there for the player to select: you can go up to the designated quest giver and get all the necessary info, or you can simply pop over and lend a hand.'

PAX footage and articles

SabreWolf PAX Prime 2010 part 1  (also check the GuildMag site for PAX updates)  

SabreWolf PAX Prime 2010 part 2

interesting new thing, at 3:33 you can see the swamp boss monster, the Shadow Behemoth, be fought and defeated.

Univers-Virtuel PAX2010 video   (cam)

HardwareCanucks' GW2 Playable Demo   (short HQ  cam, 1080p)

Univers-virtuel demo w Isaiah and Martin (cam) 

POI: warrior weapons explanation, event interaction ways (2:10)

PAX GW2 events panel part 1

Articles and sites:

Massively's PAX hands on

Univers-Virtuel: extensive interface explanation  (French)

Gamestooge PAX impressions

GW2Guru Community Q&A from PAX (lore)  (gods have stepped back, Lion's Arc was destroyed after Orr rose up and rebuilt later, Charr except Flame Legion have gone atheist, Sylvari have sort of a mass/hive mind, connected by the Veil Dream)    

GW2Guru Community Q&A from PAX (gameplay)  (elite skills have varying cooldowns, each class and race have different biography questions, events scale within seconds to the right size or between waves when it's a wave event, characters from Ghosts of Ascalon are ingame)

Players' hands on demo impressions

French (translated) Interface overview site (good, detailed info!)

The ACTUAL size of MMORPG worlds: a comparison list between MMO's

The ease with which predictions are made on these forums:
Fratman: "I'm saying Spring 2012 at the earliest [for TOR release]. Anyone still clinging to 2011 is deluding themself at this point."

Comments

• MMO.MaverickMMO.Maverick Member CommonPosts: 7,619

Points of Interest

Explanation attack skills: the presenter says there's actually no auto attack, skills are 1-click-1-use. But what you can do is right-click on a weapon skill to put it on auto-execute during combat. Sounds like an optional auto-attack to me, with the differences that it's not the default mode but that you have to manually activate it by right-clicking and that this is  usable for any skills instead of only for the basic standard attack. Dodging is done by double-tapping in any direction. Most skills can be done on the move.

Scouts: if you don't want to roam around until you stumble upon unfolding events, then you can talk to scout NPC's that can point you towards areas of interest where things might be happening.

Home instanced area:  when you enter in a group, you can choose whose team member's instance to enter. Each instance has encounters customised to it's owner's background, early example someone with the Nobleman's background learns when entering his instance that his friend Farrell, another nobleman, is throwing a party at him, someone with a street background gets into a gangfight to help his friend being assaulted.

Weapons explanation: you'll have all kinds of weapons to switch between, also with special properties like ghostly weapons that glow in the dark, icy weapons that will occasionally shatter  to do extra AoE  ice damage and then reform, weapons that warn you when enemies are near, clockwork weapons etc

Shatterer dragon fight event: it's being mentioned by the presenter that this event is normally at the end of a long chain of events, but for the demo it's being run automatically pretty often. The Shatterer is one of the smaller dragons, still it can only be defeated by a large group of players and it will scale its attacks according to the number of players present. Another interesting sidenote is that there are local mortars around that can be used in the attack (your weapon skills will be swapped for the mortar skills), and there are broken cannons that via another event namely supporting a caravan to them could be repaired and then used against the dragon and its minions.

Asura gate: this portal, that can be found in the garden area in the center of the human capital city, can be used to travel to the cities of the other races.

Easy hack&slay? The Anet developer answers that for the demo a lot of things have been made easier than they will be in the final game.

Personalised starting area video:  everything you see in the cutscenes, as well as the story cutscene you see after character creation when you start playing, is personalised. Depending on your background answers, race and class you'll have a different personal story and so also different cutscenes.

Large eventchains:  there are large eventchains of up to 16-18 events that will be going on throughout a large part of an area

Personal Story: Johanson mentions that your Personal Story can branch and go different ways even after filling in the initial background questions, and you can start off completely new Personal Story chains during your adventures. Personal Story-related quests and tasks can be found outside instances, in the open world, too.

Personal Story vs Open World: Colin Johanson says that all the decisions you make regarding your Personal Story quests are permanent, they permanently affect your character and your home instance, but the Events in the open world are persistent, they change  the world for a period of time of time and run their course whether players are around or not, the Events will chain and the world will change.

Biography questions: biography questions are class and race specific

Weather effects: events and weather interact, events can trigger weather effects and vice versa, also day/night cycle triggers events

Attunement: not only your weapon affects your 1st 5 skills, but also things like your attunement (for elementalist), changing your attunement in fights for example from fire to ice swaps your 1st 5 skills to ice based skills

Versatile class roles:  a warrior can even change roles when in a fight by swapping weapons (= skill sets), a bow leads to ranged dps role, double axes to melee dps, mace+shield to resistant damage-absorbing character (tank), warhorn to buffing your teammates. All professions will have this kind of versatility (as seen partially with the attunements of elementalists)  

Traits: some traits and skills will be race specific

Fratman: "I'm saying Spring 2012 at the earliest [for TOR release]. Anyone still clinging to 2011 is deluding themself at this point."

• JoekraJoekra Member Posts: 182

Very nice, well done. Nice of you to put some efford so others can get imformation easier for this game :)

It's also handy for me, when I want to look up what was said where and when I only have to look up one post instead of surfing through several threads on several sites as I usually did before.

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Originally posted by cyphers

It's also handy for me, when I want to look up what was said where and when I only have to look up one post instead of surfing through several threads on several sites as I usually did before.

THis is a good thread, we are currently overwhelemed with matterial that shows the same stuff over and over again, but sometimes there is new material, like in this post...

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/473/view/forums/thread/288277/The-Temple-of-AgesUnderwater-gameplay-Beetletun-and-the-Dye-System-Videos.html

Maybe you should add these to your orriginal post so we get all information in one place, and then we can even make a sticky of it...

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• EvilGeekEvilGeek Member UncommonPosts: 1,258

Thank you cyphers! Well worth a sticky IMHO, great resource for me to find info for my post in one place too :)

Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

Maybe you should add these to your orriginal post so we get all information in one place, and then we can even make a sticky of it...

Good point, I'll add them too.

Heh, I'd actually expected the stream of new videos to dry out, but seen some very good ones, also the Gametrailers walkthrough in 9 parts is an informative one.

edit: I added the Temple of Ages, Beetletun and dye demo video, plus the Gametrailers walkthrough (added descriptions to clarify what is shown in which video).

I learn that the huge swamp monster at the Temple of Ages location is called the 'Shadow Behemoth'.

A new Wartower spotlight video has been released, the 3rd one, there will be 4 in total.

It looks good, they made a compilation of several gameclips. You can see the Asura gate that allows travel to other cities, and good to know that in a Q&A at the end of the video a ANet developer mentions that for the demo a lot of things purposely have been made easier than they will be in the final game.

The 3 Wartower Spotlight videos are the highest quality videos from Gamescom I've seen so far, so I've added all 3 in the 1st post of the thread.

note: for some reason, probably crowdedness, the Wartower videos don't always appear immediately, refreshing a few times will help sometimes.

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

A new Wartower spotlight video has been released, the 3rd one, there will be 4 in total.

It looks good, they made a compilation of several gameclips. You can see the Asura gate that allows travel to other cities, and good to know that in a Q&A at the end of the video a ANet developer mentions that for the demo a lot of things purposely have been made easier than they will be in the final game.

The 3 Wartower Spotlight videos are the highest quality videos from Gamescom I've seen so far, so I've added all 3 in the 1st post of the thread.

note: for some reason, probably crowdedness, the Wartower videos don't always appear immediately, refreshing a few times will help sometimes.

The german guy also acknowledges special group only content in dungeons... 

((They asked him if he wasn't concerned if the soloabillity of the game would hurt the grouping and social experience))

Also the 3rd video shows very good how the atmosphere in the personal stories will be....  Lovely never seen before in an MMO....

They also added the ingame sounds and voices to the earth elemental attack, where you can clearly hear the captain shout commands at the new players... very good video this 3rd on with lots of new things.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• sayuri2006sayuri2006 Member Posts: 161

Excellent stuff there Cyphers. Thanks alot. This makes it alot easier now to go through and digest all the Gamescom material. Perhaps you could continue to update this thread when new articles, editorials, movies and so forth come out, that would be really good to further promote and educate players to get them upto speed on upcoming changes to the game.

• ZeroxinZeroxin Member UncommonPosts: 2,515

So I found this new video.

http://gw2.univers-virtuels.net/news/18336/Mourir-en-Kryte-premiere-partie.html

What's interesting about this video is at about 4.30 minutes in you see an NPC run up to one of the players and wave and after clicking on her the players got an event which they ignored hehe. The other thing about the vid is they explore more of the world, mostly the areas beyond the swamp near the temple of ages. Also there's no sound.

This is not a game.

• avalon1000avalon1000 Member UncommonPosts: 791

The French site is causing my display drivers to crash (ATI). 

Heh, great, they made a sticky of the thread.

Originally posted by sayuri2006

Excellent stuff there Cyphers. Thanks alot. This makes it alot easier now to go through and digest all the Gamescom material. Perhaps you could continue to update this thread when new articles, editorials, movies and so forth come out, that would be really good to further promote and educate players to get them upto speed on upcoming changes to the game.

Will do, I try to keep it updated with the Gamescom material still incoming.

I updated the 1st post with a bunch of new videos and the 2nd posts with the new facts & insights learnt from them.

I've added the 4th Wartower Spotlight video, which sadly isn't of the same quality as the former 3, also not much new seen in it, just Charr doing its thing, showing off different elementalist skills while doing it though.

Furthermore I added a number of Gamespot videos which had some new info (to me, at least), and 2 new interviews.

Also, and for which thanks Zeroxin, the French video (to be found under 'Crypt and ToA swamp area') of the blogger that went off the grid and while doing it blessed us with showing different scenes: you'll see him venturing into different territory, wandering into a crypt or caves and dying a lot bc the mobs are L6-7 and he's L1, until 3 ANet co-players help him out and escort him. The movie ends after a little detour to the monastery near the former Temple of Ages that is now a swamp area.

This is his blog translated into english:

At the GC, I had made a promise not to test the game on the public stand to make room for people

that had not yet been able to get it. I admit it out loud: I cracked. Our interview with

day with Colin and Jeff made me want to visit the Temple area ages by myself and swim

my own way in the putrid waters of the marsh.

Small unexpected: the difference in levels seems to affect greatly the battle on the road since I

doing one-shot by all the drakes, raptors and wolves passing. Three ArenaNet devs just dragged

in the corner and after seeing me go 5-6 times in the same direction and die after 10 seconds have

kindly agreed to escort me to reach the Temple of the ages. A big thank you to them!

This first video (of two) series die in Kryta shows my warrior dying enough

often to my chagrin, but can still see a small series of nice places that we

have led to the release of Divine Promontory to the marshes around the Temple of the ages. Enjoy!

Note: You may notice some details during this video, including ...

• It gains experience in discovering new areas.

• The launch of the wolf works pretty well ...

• It takes damage in a fall from too high.

New facts and insights taken from the added videos and interviews:

Biography questions: biography questions are class and race specific. Makes sense when I think about it, but it's exciting to realise that you'll have a home instance in a different city depending on the race you choose and also a completely different story. When you're Charr you're asked for example about which Legion your alliance lies with, while in the human area you get the questions like if you're a commoner, street person or noble blood.

Weather effects: events and weather interact, events can trigger weather effects and vice versa, also day/night cycle triggers events.

Attunement: not only your weapon affects your 1st 5 skills, but also things like your attunement (for elementalist), changing your attunement for example from fire to ice swaps your 1st 5 skills to ice based skills

Versatile roles: lead designer Flannum mentioned in the Gamespot interview that the warrior could swap his role in combat on the fly to the need of the situation, depending on what weapon he equips changes his weapon skillset, as for example in a ranged dps (bow), melee dps (double axe), tank (mace+shield), or team buffer (warhorn).

level adjustment: your level will downscale to appropriate heights when you wander in lower level areas, but as shown clearly in the french video, your level won't automatically upscale to higher levels when you roam around higher level areas unless you get 'sidekicked' by a higher level player.

edit: also interesting, this site with all kinds of pictures including description of what could be seen in them

• WarbandWarband Member UncommonPosts: 723

Higher level human ranger gameplay LQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1rCFG2Pn1s

Thanks, I've added it to the OP.  It was pretty interesting, the ranger going places where others so far hadn't gone or shown, like a high altitude lookout spot, encountering the tree creatures from the manifesto video and visiting the Temple of Ages swamp area, the monastery and Beetletun. The presenter mentioned that the mansion at Beetletun will be a dungeon where things aren't going exactly as planned.

They also showed a higher level necromancer traveling off the beaten path as the last demo, I'm hoping someone recorded it and posted it online, then I include it in the OP too.

I also added a new Gamespot Gamescom article in the first post.

• just1opinionjust1opinion Member UncommonPosts: 4,641

Watching the Onlinewelten pt. 3 video of the fight against the Shatterer.....I ALMOST peed myself.  And because I shouted..."OMFG THIS IS AWESOME!!"  I woke up my partner who was trying to squeeze in that last hour of sleep before having to get ready for work.  I'm not sure that she's very happy with me at the moment, although she TOO thinks the game is freaking amazing looking so far. =D

It's going to be hard for me NOT to get overly excited about this game....eeee gads!

Thanks for putting this all together in one spot, cyphers....it's great!

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club

Originally posted by just1opinion

I woke up my partner who was trying to squeeze in that last hour of sleep before having to get ready for work.  I'm not sure that she's very happy with me at the moment, although she TOO thinks the game is freaking amazing looking so far. =D

Heh, ah, sleep is overrated, she'll get over it  image

I also added a high quality video of the massive fight with the Shatterer dragon, and the last demo of the Gamescom in which they went off the beaten path roaming around in the area with a higher level necro  (both under 'other videos' in the OP).

• CacaphonyCacaphony Member Posts: 738

Nice info compilation!  I think I will favorite this page so I can come back to it quickly for reference!

I love watching the shatter dragon fight.  Its just pure awesome in my opinion.image

• solarinesolarine Member Posts: 1,203

Very nice thread. I was honestly unimpressed by the initial videos from Gamescom, but some of the ones linked here are quite interesting. 

• HerodesHerodes Member UncommonPosts: 1,494

Nice collection, cyphers.

LOL at the poor warrior on his lethal exploration. I can´t believe this game was made on an outdated GFX card. The landscape looks beautiful in this video.

• rbc13183rbc13183 Member Posts: 208

Originally posted by avalon1000

The French site is causing my display drivers to crash (ATI). 

Same here. After trying several times, I started blue screening and had to restart twice. Scary stuff. I'm not touching that site again.

"Everyone dies. It is how one lives that matters."
    — Artemis Entreri (R.A. Salvatore)

"P.S. MAKE NO DEALS WITH THE WOLF." -Durzo Blint-

"But, there is one they fear.

In their tongue, he is Dovahkiin -- Dragonborn!" -Game of the Century-

• HerodesHerodes Member UncommonPosts: 1,494

No problems here. I only activated the video via NoScript, the rest was blocked.

• ZeroxinZeroxin Member UncommonPosts: 2,515

Sorry about the other link guys.

Here's an HD dragon fight in good quality for your enjoyment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUVLclPDCBE&feature=player_embedded

Also look out for when the character goes to grab his loot, we get a sneak peak at some high level runes.

This is not a game.

• VaultFairyVaultFairy Member UncommonPosts: 566

Thank you so much for the videos!!! Now i'm really really REALLY looking forward to GW2.

I've added the second part of the adventures of the French explorer that with a little help from ANet players went off the beaten track and thus found interesting not-seen-elsewhere sceneries inbetween the dying.

In this second video (can be found in OP under ToA swamp pt 2 under 'other videos') you see an extensive fight against the Shadow Behemoth, the swamp boss. I haven't seen it this extensively as in this video. Although the players were hopelessly outnumbered - leading to the determined French adventurer dying several times again - the fight itself was pretty interesting to see.

Sadly I haven't seen these same videos outside this French site, but if I encounter them on youtube, then I'll change the links.

• sayuri2006sayuri2006 Member Posts: 161

Heh, great, they made a sticky of the thread.

Originally posted by sayuri2006

Will do, I try to keep it updated with the Gamescom material still incoming.

I updated the 1st post with a bunch of new videos and the 2nd posts with the new facts & insights learnt from them.

I've added the 4th Wartower Spotlight video, which sadly isn't of the same quality as the former 3, also not much new seen in it, just Charr doing its thing, showing off different elementalist skills while doing it though.

Furthermore I added a number of Gamespot videos which had some new info (to me, at least), and 2 new interviews.

Also, and for which thanks Zeroxin, the French video (to be found under 'Crypt and ToA swamp area') of the blogger that went off the grid and while doing it blessed us with showing different scenes: you'll see him venturing into different territory, wandering into a crypt or caves and dying a lot bc the mobs are L6-7 and he's L1, until 3 ANet co-players help him out and escort him. The movie ends after a little detour to the monastery near the former Temple of Ages that is now a swamp area.

This is his blog translated into english:

At the GC, I had made a promise not to test the game on the public stand to make room for people

that had not yet been able to get it. I admit it out loud: I cracked. Our interview with

day with Colin and Jeff made me want to visit the Temple area ages by myself and swim

my own way in the putrid waters of the marsh.

Small unexpected: the difference in levels seems to affect greatly the battle on the road since I

doing one-shot by all the drakes, raptors and wolves passing. Three ArenaNet devs just dragged

in the corner and after seeing me go 5-6 times in the same direction and die after 10 seconds have

kindly agreed to escort me to reach the Temple of the ages. A big thank you to them!

This first video (of two) series die in Kryta shows my warrior dying enough

often to my chagrin, but can still see a small series of nice places that we

have led to the release of Divine Promontory to the marshes around the Temple of the ages. Enjoy!

Note: You may notice some details during this video, including ...

• It gains experience in discovering new areas.

• The launch of the wolf works pretty well ...

• It takes damage in a fall from too high.

New facts and insights taken from the added videos and interviews:

Biography questions: biography questions are class and race specific. Makes sense when I think about it, but it's exciting to realise that you'll have a home instance in a different city depending on the race you choose and also a completely different story. When you're Charr you're asked for example about which Legion your alliance lies with, while in the human area you get the questions like if you're a commoner, street person or noble blood.

Weather effects: events and weather interact, events can trigger weather effects and vice versa, also day/night cycle triggers events.

Attunement: not only your weapon affects your 1st 5 skills, but also things like your attunement (for elementalist), changing your attunement for example from fire to ice swaps your 1st 5 skills to ice based skills

Versatile roles: lead designer Flannum mentioned in the Gamespot interview that the warrior could swap his role in combat on the fly to the need of the situation, depending on what weapon he equips changes his weapon skillset, as for example in a ranged dps (bow), melee dps (double axe), tank (mace+shield), or team buffer (warhorn).

level adjustment: your level will downscale to appropriate heights when you wander in lower level areas, but as shown clearly in the french video, your level won't automatically upscale to higher levels when you roam around higher level areas unless you get 'sidekicked' by a higher level player.

edit: also interesting, this site with all kinds of pictures including description of what could be seen in them

Thanks for that. Things are really starting to take shape and I'm sure there is still plenty to come.