Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Latest Buildings

PlutoNumber9PlutoNumber9 Member Posts: 12

So there have been two new buildings most recently, Summit Lodge and Home Decor. I personally am very impressed with the designs of these buildings, they're so much better than the ones I've seen recently. And also they both truly had a purpose, which I believe are now being served. However what do you guys think of them?

Here are the two public pictures of them provided by Onverse:

Comments

• StarligghttStarligghtt Member Posts: 3

I love both of their designs.. I was first amazed at Home Decor, but then I saw the summit lodge and immediately wanted it as my home. :>

Disappoint.

• etan-chamareetan-chamare Member Posts: 4

I love the summit lodge i hang out at it all the time. I especially like the mechanical bulls.

:)

• EmmaBethEmmaBeth Member Posts: 2

I love the Summit Lodge!  I hope we can get some Summit Lodge Estates there soon!

• MerqatylMerqatyl Member Posts: 8

Yes Pluto, these are great additions:

The summit lodge gives us Canadans and Northern living people a familiar whiteness to look at as we slalum (sp) down the two slopes :D .

However the Home Decor store is a great addition.  I know that the "romance" store was not as hot a topic with the guys, but from viewing my friends houses, the girls liked it. 

I also like the new change with the furniture rotating ever half an hour, instead of every hour.

Merqatyl

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

Any screenshots of them?

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• MerqatylMerqatyl Member Posts: 8

Originally posted by Loktofeit

Any screenshots of them?

umm, Loktofiet.....Pluto has a screenshot of each....are you asking for something more detailed or specific?

Merqatyl

• PlutoNumber9PlutoNumber9 Member Posts: 12

That's alright, I can put up some more. Here's some, all taken by me :)

The Inside of Home Decor with its items for sale:

Pictures of all of Summit Lodge:

Maybe someone else can get some pictures of them bullriding in Summit Lodge?

• MizzyyyMizzyyy Member Posts: 3

Photobucket" />

• JennieTJennieT Member Posts: 1

LOVE the summit Lodge!!!!!

Onverse yourself, Get inside!

• MizzyyyMizzyyy Member Posts: 3

Me too! They did a wonderful job!